• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Joe Rodon

You could tell he was still feeling anxious after the game, saying "Like I said..." 8 times in the TV interview.

I thought he was OK considering the circumstances and quality of opponent. Decent set of wheels and looks at ease passing the ball. Nice to have a big fella at the back to head clear from corners and crosses.

Very impressed by him yesterday ( i know it was against Marine), he stood up to their CF who was not shy about fouling and gave as good back.

Yup, straight swap for Davidson Sanchez hopefully.

Only other thing is whether Jose would leave one of the RBs out and use Tanganga as a RB in Europe. I don't rate Sanchez but we have a **** load of games to manage, and you might want to be able to get Sanchez to play the Wolfsburger games, and potentially the last 16 if we got another good draw

Good game, good game!

Hoping he’s our Dawson of the 2020’s, seems like a good, solid, no nonsense centre half. Should see him get a few more games now if 3 at the back is back in favour?

Going for a new look?

wolverine-and-wolverine.jpg

Back