• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Joe Rodon

All gone a little quiet on this hasnt it? That said, our recent transfers have accelerated suddenly and then happened.

£18m doesnt sound like an outrageous ask. Godfrey went to Everton from Norwich for £25m. Perhaps we're not that desperate for a CB?

I think this will happen if Jose really wants him. £5 mill is small change in this world and Ornstein is as reliable as you get for these things.
Would CCV not be a reasonable makeweight in this deal? He has very little chance if first team action with us.

You would think he would be good at Swansea, he was much liked at Luton last year.
And he’s been there before, ironically covering Rodon back then!
On 25 August 2018, Swansea City signed Carter-Vickers on loan until the end of the season.[17] At Swansea he formed a partnership alongside Mike van der Hoorn at centre back after the injury to first choice Joe Rodon.[18] In total, he made 33 appearances in all competitions for Swansea,[19]impressing partially due to his passing ability from the centre back position.[20]

With Steve Cooper,Swansea manager quite a few players he's signed on loan or for a fee he's come across before i.e under 17's world cup,he may not rate Carter Vickers ,at the minute he's after a young centre half with Emirates Marketing Project who played for him in that world cup tournament.

There's a lot of politics happening behind the scenes down in Swansea,in where this money will go if Rodon goes,everybody thinks its going to the back pocket of the owners in America and some crumbs to the manager to spend.

Plus Levy's reputation has come down this far too lol

2 hours 10 mins to go....feels very tight, unless there is the ability to notify the league that a deal has provisionally been agreed in the same way as with the main deadline

2 hours 10 mins to go....feels very tight, unless there is the ability to notify the league that a deal has provisionally been agreed in the same way as with the main deadline
18 minutes...hope the fax machine is on and has paper in it!

Nice! Feels like the perfect cherry on this brilliant window so far. Don Levy I will oil your head up and rub it all over my naked body, as promised in another thread.

Back