• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Joe Rodon

SSN say we're in talks with Swansea to buy Joe Rodon! So.... anyone know anything about him?

Absolutely no idea about him.
Might be a buy now loan back deal, we shall see...

Unless the timing is a coincidence (ie deadline day after Skriniar doesnt happen), not sure the value in signing him and loaning him back

It wouldn't need to be finalised today. We have another ten days for transfers with EFL clubs
Exactly. Swansea fans think he's the best young CB in the Championship and we have until Oct 16 to get this done. Question is, will he be 2nd, 3rd, 4th choice? He's still young at 22.

Very interesting - I’d expect the club to be looking hard at whats coming through in that league having hesitated over deals like maguire, robertson (not sure I remember us being linked but probably were) maddison, bowen (to a lesser extent), maybe watkins too etc.

Sure I’ve missed a few but hope this guy has similar potential.

Back