• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Joe Hart

He did everything he could tonight

Decent distribution and was fun to hear him telling the guys to get their concentration back, tighten up, etc.

With no one in the stadium, between Hart and Jose was a constant training session, pass, press, close up, concentrate .. "fudging hell"

Decent distribution and was fun to hear him telling the guys to get their concentration back, tighten up, etc.

With no one in the stadium, between Hart and Jose was a constant training session, pass, press, close up, concentrate .. "fudging hell"
It was constant
And loud

I used to really like Hart as a Keeper. Then his career seemed to go all over. I do like the way he organizes the defence. I wonder if he can get back to his best and really push Hugo?

Joe Hart believes that the Tottenham Hotspur players are beginning to realise just how special their current squad could be.

Spurs added plenty of quality to Jose Mourinho's options with six new players in Pierre-Emile Hojberg, Hart, Matt Doherty, Gareth Bale, Sergio Reguilon and Carlos Vinicius.

With half of the squad away on international duty this fortnight, Hart has been with the likes of Bale and Vinicius training at Hotspur Way and he believes you can feel how much the players realise what this group of players could achieve.

The former Emirates Marketing Project and England goalkeeper, who has two Premier League titles to his name, certainly knows what it takes to win silverware.

"It’s a powerful squad, a squad that is starting to realise how special it could be," Hart said to Spurs' official website.

“It’s squad where it’s been proved already that everyone has a role to play, whatever that may be. If we’re going to be successful, we need to get our heads around that."

Mourinho apologised for 'Gary' blunder - Southgate
Hart has already become a big voice in the changing room and out on the pitch in his two starts in the Europa League.

"I feel good. The guys have received me well," said, the goalkeeper, who was capped 75 times by England.

"I like to think they understand me as a player and a person and what I’m trying to bring to the club."

Spurs return to action on Sunday against West Ham United, one of Hart's former clubs, and Mourinho's men come off the back of that 6-1 victory at Manchester United.

"You can’t enjoy it too much,” he said. "At the end of the day, it’s three points. Doing it before, that was what I was really keen to hit home about.

"It’s all very well getting one good victory in a season, but a 1-0 is just as good.

"It was nice to score the goals, but it is what it is, and it’s onto the next one against West Ham, that’s the next important game, then we'll move on again from there. You enjoy it for that afternoon or evening, and then it’s done."

(Football London)

I really think he is going to be a very good signing for us, his attitude is first class and you can see he is a leader which is what we need in the dressing room.

I really think he is going to be a very good signing for us, his attitude is first class and you can see he is a leader which is what we need in the dressing room.
He's neck and shoulders above most second choice keepers for experience and attitude.hard.jpg

Back