• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Joe Hart

He's really crap, though. That's the other side of the equation. :p I mean, compared to other third choice keepers like Lee Grant, Adam Bogdan and Scott Carson, he's about the same level - but it's hardly a noteworthy signing, and one of those filler-types.

Nothing wrong with that as long as he sits in the stands for most of his career here, but it's hard to give a crap about this deal either way - hate or love.

Do they? In what way?
Surely Levy's done something wrong here? :D

From today's Popbitch

>> Hartless <<
Taking his ball home

While filming a package for Children In Need, England goalkeeper Joe Hart was invited to a community centre to surprise some young carers and go in goal for a charity penalty shootout.

However, when one of the kids (a nine year old) started getting a bit mouthy, taunting Joe about the fact he'd been dropped by Emirates Marketing Project and had ended up playing for a brick team instead, the keeper's temper flared up and he booted the kid's ball over the community centre and out of the grounds.

Then he didn't let in a single goal for the rest of the day.
Winners mentality

If you’re Brandon Austin looking around and seeing 114 French caps and World Cup winning captain Lloris, 75 England caps and winner of 2 Premier Leagues Joe Hart, and capped for Argentina Gazzaniga, that has to be a fairly impressive day at work!

Or you would be eying up 2nd keeper spot

I like the bit where he practices rolling the ball straight to the opposition striker.

main-qimg-cded9a7689abc4dfe37d8ea53268b927

Seems to be a lot of focus on his signing - this is more than a 3rd choice keeper.
I think this is about his personality and future coach and role model role.

Next Amazon doc - helping him on his journey.

I genuinely have a feeling he is going to be close to Mourinho in the dressing room.

From today's Popbitch

>> Hartless <<
Taking his ball home

While filming a package for Children In Need, England goalkeeper Joe Hart was invited to a community centre to surprise some young carers and go in goal for a charity penalty shootout.

However, when one of the kids (a nine year old) started getting a bit mouthy, taunting Joe about the fact he'd been dropped by Emirates Marketing Project and had ended up playing for a brick team instead, the keeper's temper flared up and he booted the kid's ball over the community centre and out of the grounds.

Then he didn't let in a single goal for the rest of the day.

Not letting in goals against 9 year olds, impressive.

Starting this guy in a one-legged knockout tie is ballsy. I have to admit, I'm a bit nervous about this, given how easily he let one in at his near post from a long shot in the final friendly.

Back