• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Joe Hart

I can see him staying, doubt he can earn more and not sure there’s a prem number 2 position for him.
Whiteman should go out on loan imo.

Issue with Whiteman is the same as all keepers, going on loan does not mean play time, very few clubs have their #1 from loan.

If the club thinks Whiteman has enough potential they should start him now, not in every game, but regularly enough to let him build some confidence.

Issue with Whiteman is the same as all keepers, going on loan does not mean play time, very few clubs have their #1 from loan.
Good point. It’s an interesting one as even a lower standard of football the keeper position remains the one that is most trusted and least rotated, with experience preferred. He is 23 in October though, I wonder what level he could drop to genuinely compete for the number 1 spot and get some match experience. Unless we give him in the Europa Conf, but I’d assume that would go to the new no.2, maybe whiteman or hart on the bench?

Fair point. It worked for Luke McGee initially (not that he ever came back to us after his loan) but I'd imagine that's fairly rare.

Hart was probably on the same wages here. Anyone hazard a guess as to the wages we've saved from our recent fire sale?

Hart Toby Lamela Rose Foyth
15k + 130 + 70 + 70 + 30 = around £315,000 a week or £16m a year.

That probably excludes quite hefty bonuses too.

Back