• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jesus

Not really concerned with Arse signing Jesus as the answer to their CF issues tbh.

But if they go for Raphina as well with the intention to have a fluid front 3 of those two and Saka then they might be on to something though.
Still not many goals in there IMO

While clearly talented, I’m glad we’re not in for him. The reason he’s never held down a starting spot is he needs too many chances to show his brilliance (a bit like Alli). A highly creative player but to get the most from him you have to be patient and have players around him who can adapt to his game. That is a luxury in the modern game. Happy for the arse to spend 200k+ on him. I’m sure he’ll have his moments of brilliance but he’ll frustrate in almost equal measure.

While clearly talented, I’m glad we’re not in for him. The reason he’s never held down a starting spot is he needs too many chances to show his brilliance (a bit like Alli). A highly creative player but to get the most from him you have to be patient and have players around him who can adapt to his game. That is a luxury in the modern game. Happy for the arse to spend 200k+ on him. I’m sure he’ll have his moments of brilliance but he’ll frustrate in almost equal measure.
He works really hard
And he does score some goals
I genuinely can’t remember a worldie
I also can’t remember one that wasn’t one that he “shouldn’t score”
But he is an upgrade on Lacathreat by some way
They do need IMO at least one more striker if they are serious and understands how to play twice a week
Assuming they get Rafinha as well they have a cluster of players who will get you 10 goals
But none who will get 20
They seem to want to be like a Emirates Marketing Project lite

Definitely will improve Arsenal's front line. Was never a possibility for us with ties to arteta.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk

Going into my fantasy football team should score a hatful of goals next year. We didn’t need him, he’s gone there to be the main striker.

Arsenal, if they get raphinia or richarleson they will have a very good attacking line up

Going into my fantasy football team should score a hatful of goals next year. We didn’t need him, he’s gone there to be the main striker.

Arsenal, if they get raphinia or richarleson they will have a very good attacking line up

I think he’s too lightweight to be a main striker on his own in the prem. Centre backs will smash him all over the place.

Is he that good in the air? We know arteta is obsessed with crossing and I don’t remember Jesus winning headers
As I said above I don’t really remember him in many games TBH

Never been very impressed by Jesus. I often see him go alone when he has a teammate better positioned and his finishing also seems below average to me. He does have decent touch and good movement though.

Gets in Arsenal’s starting line up as, unlike us, they are quite weak up front but wouldn’t get in ours and I wouldn’t want him to be a cover player for us as I don’t think he could do even a half passable job of covering Kane’s role.

Last edited:
Never been very impressed by Jesus. I often see him go alone when he has a teammate better positioned and his finishing also seems below average to me. He does have decent touch and good movement though.

Gets in Arsenal’s starting line up as, unlike us, they are quite weak up front but wouldn’t get in ours and I wouldn’t want him to be a cover player for us as I don’t think he could do even a half passable role of covering Kane’s role.
He can’t play like Kane
He could possibly play like son

Back