• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jese Rodriguez

Mumorn

Vic Buckingham
We have offered 11.5M euros for Castilla's Jese Rodriguez according to Sky Sports. Via @Realmadridplace. #THFC

He was one of the shining stars for Spain U20s for me in what I'd say was a disappointing tournament for them. Only one who had some end product.

Complimentary YouTube vid

[video=youtube;yO4yX4kr_XI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO4yX4kr_XI[/video]

Shock horror Mumorn knows all about him and has seen him play on numerous occasions !!

do you ever see daylight !!!! hahaha

well if you watched spain disapoint in the u20s world cup you obviously watched them at least 3 times

not hard is it, they've been on Eurosport, pretty sure half this board have watched the tournament. I like to watch football, especially the next generation. I wasn't impressed with Spain (though it doesn't mean much as the U21s are ridiculously good). He was a stand out player as he was top goalscorer.

Was he the young striker Arcspace was talking about at some point?

I don't know if he's good enough, but I'm liking these links to players like him and Halilovic.

Edit: Earlier reports have had quotes from him saying that he only has a year left on his contract and would make a decision on his future after the u20 World Cup.

Jese Rodriguez: "I want to play, and I don't know if I'll get many minutes in the Real Madrid first team. I don't know what the club wants with me. I assume they will want to offer me a renewal but I don't know what I will do. I'm not going to lie about it. I am calm about my future. I've had a good season and I'm doing well at the World Cup now. I'm relaxed. Once the World Cup is over, we'll open talks to discuss my future."

RM owe Spurs money from the Modric deal. This 11.5m fee may end up being a lot less in reality. Like Keane back to Spurs or Kaboul/Defoe back from Portsmouth. Writing off owed money rather than paying out more.

But, I don't think Spurs should do any business with Real after their antics this summer. No loans, no signings either way. Tell them to get stuffed and take this special relationship with them.

RM owe Spurs money from the Modric deal. This 11.5m fee may end up being a lot less in reality. Like Keane back to Spurs or Kaboul/Defoe back from Portsmouth. Writing off owed money rather than paying out more.

But, I don't think Spurs should do any business with Real after their antics this summer. No loans, no signings either way. Tell them to get stuffed and take this special relationship with them.

I take it wherever it is you are you've drawn a line?

News now that Real want to offer him a new contract and keep him around, that being said we've seen enough players sign a new contract only to be sold to know that might not be the end of the story. He obviously won't try to force a move though and talk in the press is that he's highly rated in Madrid, probably a no goer this one.

Back