• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Javier Pastore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a @Hotspur_related tweet on TFC saying we have been offered Mora and di Maria. Most likely nonsense but it does support the idea PSG could well be bargain central this summer.
Two players I'd love us to sign. Can't see it though, and wages would be too big for us.

I do love watching Pastore play. He such an elegant stylish player, but he's always been just a nearly man for me. Nearly a top player, nearly makes a wonderful pass or nearly scores a worldie. His end product is lacking and that's why he is bit part layer at PSG IMO. A talented but ultimately frustrating individual (old spurs!!).

I'm with you on that. Always threatened to be a really big name, but never quite done it and never in one of the main 3 leagues....ok, he did well in Italy but that was about 6 years ago. There's also zero chance that we'll take a risk on someone like him at 28 years old

Yeh there is a reason he is not making the grade and I know its easy to say the money there means more players take his spot, but he is not doing it at all there and thats France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back