• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Japhet Tanganga

He likes to defend on the front foot
It’s old school but 100% how Nuno likes to play
It's great to see as far to many of our defenders are passive and love to back off. He goes forward like you say. At worst he gets it wrong and is beaten but that typically going to be further up the pitch and in a less dangerous area than if he dropped off like the rest of them love to do.

It's great to see as far to many of our defenders are passive and love to back off. He goes forward like you say. At worst he gets it wrong and is beaten but that typically going to be further up the pitch and in a less dangerous area than if he dropped off like the rest of them love to do.
Romero is aggressive
I actually think it’s a change in how we will play

Romero is aggressive
I actually think it’s a change in how we will play
Oh I agree, I'm just not really including any new players in my assessments as I prefer to wait and see what they actually do for us. I tend to wait a new year before I really make a conclusion but I agree Romero also seems very front foot and I think it's already changing us when he plays.

Would be harsh on him if he loses his place to Emerson. Not wrong necessarily, but harsh.
I think he's a much better defender than what Emerson has shown thus far, but granted Emerson is still settling in. Actually, he's a beast of a defender at RB. And he's not bad going forward. Not a marauding FB, but still very effective and intelligent in attack. And cool as a cucumber. He's going to be a star of Nuno plays him consistently at RB.

Worst player on the pitch on sunday. He had one good game against City and hasn't played well since.
I know he's only 22.
Needs to be sent on loan.

Back