• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Japhet Tanganga

Like this guy a lot. He needs to be in the rotation this season I think. In the main 4 until foyth is back. With Toby likely gone this summer or next he can slot in and be one of our main backups under Jan and Sanchez alongside foyth.

Like this guy a lot. He needs to be in the rotation this season I think. In the main 4 until foyth is back. With Toby likely gone this summer or next he can slot in and be one of our main backups under Jan and Sanchez alongside foyth.

Well apparently we have a better lad injured too

I recall reading somewhere that he is out of contract in the summer, so hopefully he will sign.

He might be like the other young lads and have faith in his ability and chance it abroad. If you were a young player would you trust Poch after what he has done to Walker Peter's. Not saying I think he is the answer but was not given the same chances to fcuk ups Aurier.

Dont know if Tangana is the future but we will never find out as long as Poch stays.

I expect him to go in January with a high sell on percentage.

He would have signed by now if he thought he was getting given a chance.

Dont know if Tangana is the future but we will never find out as long as Poch stays.
If Poch stays, Tanganga has a great chance of making the first team. Poch has put youngsters in the first team if he feels they are good enough. That he is not, maybe partly down to Poch and his team working on the confidence of the back 4 so they can defend better than they have done.

Considering his previous comments and the chance he isn't keen on Sanchez, perhaps the kid may be getting his chance. Surprise start on Sat?

Considering his previous comments and the chance he isn't keen on Sanchez, perhaps the kid may be getting his chance. Surprise start on Sat?

I could see it

- sends a message to the senior/expensive players
- kicks the narrative of him and youth players in the teeth

Back