• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Japhet Tanganga

Your judging him way way too early

that’s become the stock reply for all our purchases ‘its too early to tell!

GLC proved me wrong in about 2 weeks 3 to 4 games.
Not saying they all show straight away but the good one give us a glimpse of what’s to come - Steven is a typical Dutch player technically good but lacking pace and drive!

that’s become the stock reply for all our purchases ‘its too early to tell!

GLC proved me wrong in about 2 weeks 3 to 4 games.
Not saying they all show straight away but the good one give us a glimpse of what’s to come - Steven is a typical Dutch player technically good but lacking pace and drive!
Players adapt at different paces and those who have moved countries before do find it easier

Moving Dier to DM doesn't solve the problem, it just changes the player not good enough to play there.

I still think that just adding a proper, top class DM to this team would make it instantly far better. We constantly have a big gap between our centre halves and nearest midfielder, it makes it almost impossible to defend. A proper DM would also help cover our full backs.

It would be great to also add full backs, a centre half, a keeper and a back up striker, but above all we need a strong, physical, mobile midfielder who is defensive minded and has good positional sense.

Said it all along, our slide started when Vic got crocked, and we've never been close to replacing him.

Back