• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer window wishlist

i still believe in Benteke. Could be a good time to go in with a lower bid.

David 'The Nugget' Nugent.. Banging them in for fun at Leicester. Only 28, would be ideal backup.. He's a player I've always rated as a bit of a sleeping giant, much like Rickie Lambert.

i still remember you and johnathan greening

this one here doesnt take the biscuit as much...but it sure as heck tries too LOL

Ha, Greening would've been a good signing! He would've been our O'Shea, Wes Brown, Thiago, Edu. You need players in the squad who can come in as necessary and just 'do a job'. Take our squad now - it's bloated and unbalanced.

I do think Benteke is better. He has a better touch, he's more skillful and he's a better finisher. In terms of pace and power, I'm really not sure.

Last season, at comparable clubs, they had comparable records. At Villa, Benteke scored 19 in 34, whereas at WBA, Lukaku scored 17 in 35.

This season, clearly, Benteke has been poor in a poor Villa side, whereas Lukaku has been excellent in an excellent Everton side. I really think Benteke thought he was off in the summer and the failure to move has affected him.

£20M would be an excellent signing.

Back