• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January Transfer Thread - it couldn't open and close any quicker

Haha, It's that time again...

Trix said:
Just keep your fingers crossed this may go to the wire.
1f91e.png

I find myself just not interested in the drama of the transfer window. Just close it already and let's take stock when it's closed. I have a mate who's texting me every supposed little twist and turn of every supposed deal - and what's the bloody point. Let's just see who we've got when it's closed.
Ave we bought any one yet:D

Haha, It's that time again...

Trix said:
Just keep your fingers crossed this may go to the wire.
1f91e.png

That's obviously gonad*s.

But announcing the Juve deals this early in the day makes me think the club might therefore have something else to keep the 'gone to the training ground tossers' happy. For the same reason, I took announcing Lloris contract before today as a positive sign that we'd do any business at all

But announcing the Juve deals this early in the day makes me think the club might therefore have something else to keep the 'gone to the training ground tossers' happy. For the same reason, I took announcing Lloris contract before today as a positive sign that we'd do any business at all

The summer we signed GLC and Sess on deadline day we announced them quite close to the deadline... fact we've gone early gives me hope.

Then again, Juve had announced both already so maybe we had to.

I'm pretty sure one TDD the training ground was closed up for the night and everyone had gone home by 10pm.

I'm not sure we can read anything accurately.

So in 2 windows we have lost from the first team squad:

Hart
Gazza
Serge
CCV - Loan - Celtic likely to firm up
Toby
Alli
Sissoko
Foyth
Rose
Lamela
Lo Celso - Loan
Ndombele - Loan

with the bottom two told they have no future I imagine.

That’s quite an achievement, in a good way.

You mean the motely crew with their little ENIC out banners? Unless it is an ENIC-out announcement, I don't think they will be happy whoever we sign.

Bentancur and Kulusevski are a dyslexic's nightmare. They are up there with Vertonghen, Pavlichenko and Hojbjerg. All I see is the capital, then a jumble of noise. On that basis, I'm totally against these signings.

Don.t be silly.Vertongen was great for us..he did lack some speed but had a good head on him.
As for SuperPav..sloppy chops would never play him!

I reckon that's us done for the incomings this window. Would be lovely if we could eke out a last minute deal for somebody like Mazraouii from Ajax or Belotti from Torino but I can't see anything else now.

Not a bad window for us overall. A couple of decent players in and we've shed most of the players that the manager doesn't have in his plans (even if it has had to be on loan for most of them).

We really are kings of the last minute deal. Nothing for 30 days and we have 4 deals done so far today with another (Dele) very close.

It all does point to Levy playing a game of brinkmanship every bloody time. However we've done it, it's a good window especially if we can get a backup for Kane.

Back