• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January Transfer Thread - it couldn't open and close any quicker

If we're moving more towards a 3-5-2 the only viable position for him would be as a backup to Son, and I think we might look for a better option, if not this window then next window.

He's good, I think he can become very good. But this might not be the right time for him under Conte.

Based on the rumoured signings, I guess we're planning on playing 3-4-3. We're likely to only have defensive CMs, or non that push on, so not sure we have a 3 man combo which would work together

Conte walks out of that door at this rate
To get in his car and go home?

I mean the talk of him leaving is comedy

and then people say be has previous… which of course he has

just not for these circumstances

I posted his managerial career history the other day and it got barely any notice as it didn’t suit the negative agenda (he will leave if we don’t spend)

he will see out his £15m a year contract, I’m sure of that. He doesn’t want up pay Tottenham back for breach of contract if he leaves and he knew what he was getting here… whatever that may be

just to recap
He left inter because they wanted to sell players and his team to take pay cuts (the management team … although that bit was a rumour and not confirmed as you would expect)

he was sacked at Chelsea and won his court case against them

He left Italy at the end of his contract

he left juve in the same way

His clubs before that are more chequered though and maybe more relevant to him leaving but of course no one is really looking at Sienna, Bari, Atalanta and Arezzo

Conte walks out of that door at this rate

I think we'll end up with Kulu and Bentancur, and possibly Morata (loan), in which case Conte stays til the summer window when we'll need to be a lot more ambitious to keep him around

I think we'll end up with Kulu and Bentancur, and possibly Morata (loan), in which case Conte stays til the summer window when we'll need to be a lot more ambitious to keep him around

Those two and then try for a third would be good with me.

Not necessarily the top priority areas for me, still think we need another RWB option at the very least. But such is the January window, take what you can get.

Which aligns with all the talk in Italy about him seeing the summer along with Paratici as the best time to fix things

Absolutely.

I popped back in to the site, to read about all the exciting deals and ITK and er... basically... after many days of negotiations and flights and ... er.... nothing. Just a tweet from "Arresti Agnelli" which is made up. Cool, that's cool. THIS IS COOL. Everything is totally cool, OK?

Would it be a loan for a player who only has 5 months left on their contract?

We should definitely take Lloris' advice on this - is there a redemption tale or is it a hopeless case

Talent wise alone though, he's up there with Dybala and ahead of Diaz in terms of forwards we've been linked with.
Who Are you talking about Dembele? He is a bang average speed merchant who can’t finish his dinner. He is so frustrating to watch.

Back