• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January Transfer Thread - it couldn't open and close any quicker

Scammaca rumoured to Dortmund now
That’s another player we should be all over although im always one that thinks Italians don’t do well in Germany or last
Not that they all shown here of course

Digne, Chambers, Coutinho and Olsen signed so far by Villa this window. Probably worth picking another club if you're going down that route!
Has to be said though that none of them would dent out first team apart from counting if we changed our system
Talk their letting Matty Cash leave now too

That’s another player we should be all over although im always one that thinks Italians don’t do well in Germany or last
If true then that could mean that they're not getting Adeyemi from RB Salzburg. In which case we would do well to jump in.

Has to be said though that none of them would dent out first team apart from counting if we changed our system
Talk their letting Matty Cash leave now too
I'm not saying that they are players right for our system. Just that Villa have clearly done business this window that will improve their squad (in response to Baleforce likening our business to Villa's).

Seems there was a rooster up by us with this one and we're currently negotiating with @scaramanga.

Talks are said to be difficult with the player lecturing club officials, from Levy to Conte, on why he could do a much better job than them.

There was me thinking that our stadium would increase our revenue by way more than the amount it would be costing us.... (otherwise what was the point in building it!)
Increasing revenue isn't the same as increasing profit. Our revenue goes up, but so does cost. We probably make more money, but not much more percentage wise, relative to costs. The club will still employ the same wage/turnover percentage, and in that we will be able to spend a bit more, but not by huge amounts.

Increasing revenue isn't the same as increasing profit. Our revenue goes up, but so does cost. We probably make more money, but not much more percentage wise, relative to costs. The club will still employ the same wage/turnover percentage, and in that we will be able to spend a bit more, but not by huge amounts.
Why do we need to make profit? The club should make a profit of exactly zero every single year. Otherwise we're just throwing money away on corporation tax.

Why do we need to operate a wage to turnover ratio of under 50%? (only club in the league to do so)

Why do we need to make profit? The club should make a profit of exactly zero every single year. Otherwise we're just throwing money away on corporation tax.

Why do we need to operate a wage to turnover ratio of under 50%? (only club in the league to do so)
Because ENIC have decreed it, so there is absolutely no other way the business could be run. I do get that part, they are an investment company, why would they want to spend their own money on something that probably have little return. I even get why they are so conservative with the funds they allow the club to spend, the bigger the profit ratio the higher their net worth looks on paper.

I'm just bemused that supporters of Spurs are so enotionally invested in ENIC that they support their businesses model even when it hampers the playing side. Makes 0 sense to me. Sometimes I think there's a collective form of Stockholm Syndrome going on. [emoji28]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Because ENIC have decreed it, so there is absolutely no other way the business could be run. I do get that part, they are an investment company, why would they want to spend their own money on something that probably have little return. I even get why they are so conservative with the funds they allow the club to spend, the bigger the profit ratio the higher their net worth looks on paper.

I'm just bemused that supporters of Spurs are so enotionally invested in ENIC that they support their businesses model even when it hampers the playing side. Makes 0 sense to me. Sometimes I think there's a collective form of Stockholm Syndrome going on. [emoji28]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

When ENIC leave I suspect a few them will band together and form ENIC Hotspur.

Parklane1 will be honorary president :D

Back