• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January Transfer Thread - it couldn't open and close any quicker

Honestly… maybe 3
But he really was nothing more than ordinary
We have that already

bremer would be better value abs a better player IMO
Bremer would suit us really well in that he can play as a centre back in a two and also a the LCB in a 3. He'd probably be my top, gettable, choice if we have money to spend this summer.

Wijnaldum will always make me chuckle.. had his heart set on a dream move to Barcelona for the whole time he was preparing to leave Liverpool. Was supposed to be a done deal months in advance. Then PSG come in with an offer of more wages and he was there quicker than anything, saying how he was so happy to join a great club like PSG!

Wijnaldum will always make me chuckle.. had his heart set on a dream move to Barcelona for the whole time he was preparing to leave Liverpool. Was supposed to be a done deal months in advance. Then PSG come in with an offer of more wages and he was there quicker than anything, saying how he was so happy to join a great club like PSG!

What about someone like Kehrer? Can't see that they have a huge number of players which we'd be after

Anyone decent that's not playing much there we could loan back in exchange? Draxler, Icardi, Wijnaldum?

Hell no, no and sure why not for me respectively on those three.

Would have thought another DM is the last thing in the world we need

I guess Paredes is a DM? Either way our midfield balance is often wrong, perhaps someone like Paredes could fix some of that? On his day at least he's an absolutely fantastic passer of the ball.

Hell no, no and sure why not for me respectively on those three.

I guess Paredes is a DM? Either way our midfield balance is often wrong, perhaps someone like Paredes could fix some of that? On his day at least he's an absolutely fantastic passer of the ball.
He is a DM like winks is a DM
IMO their not Dms in the cliched way we use normally

Lloris signing a new deal.
Ndombele off to France.
Bergwijn and Doherty staying.
Kessie and Traore joining.

I'd rather not sign Traore, but it leaves us with decent cover for the rest of this season. I'd don't mind waiting for the summer window if we can't get players that will be an obvious upgrade to the team.

Diego Carlos far more likely to be Cheslea than us surely

£30m for a 29 yr old. Rudiger leaving...he replaces him

Only question is whether they're go for a bigger name rather than him

Diego Carlos far more likely to be Cheslea than us surely

£30m for a 29 yr old. The Boy Who Cried Racist leaving...he replaces him

Only question is whether they're go for a bigger name rather than him
They want sule
And he is gash IMO
Big clumsy lump
But Chelsea will probably buy 2 centre backs as their also Christiensen

Lloris signing a new deal.
Ndombele off to France.
Bergwijn and Doherty staying.
Kessie and Traore joining.

I'd rather not sign Traore, but it leaves us with decent cover for the rest of this season. I'd don't mind waiting for the summer window if we can't get players that will be an obvious upgrade to the team.

Traore replacing Bergwijn would be a huge downgrade. Bergwijn produced more in injury time yesterday than Traore has in his whole career.

Yeah but can we take another cycle of Bergwjin just to get to two great goals? Why do our players get injured so easily....

Back