• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January Transfer Thread - it couldn't open and close any quicker

Looks Kane-like

Don't really see it myself

anderton-darren-image.jpg

what players should we get to turn us around for the rest of the season?
forwards, midfielders or defence. Its a pity we did not hang on to Bale...:rolleyes:
Considering the difficulties of the January window, I'd go Joaquin correa of lazio. Pacy, skilful, decent in the air and can play anywhere across the front 3

In a 3412 I would play him behind the front 2
If Conte is going to go for the 3412 i'd hope for a better player in the 11 than Lingard. He's a very hot and cold player and isn't particularly creative or much of a provider for others. He's mainly a goal scoring threat, which of course is important and useful but this side and that shape lacks a bit in terms of creativity and I don't think Lingard would provide enough for it to make sense.

For the same reason I don't think that ultimately Dele will be the 1 either.

If Conte is going to go for the 3412 i'd hope for a better player in the 11 than Lingard. He's a very hot and cold player and isn't particularly creative or much of a provider for others. He's mainly a goal scoring threat, which of course is important and useful but this side and that shape lacks a bit in terms of creativity and I don't think Lingard would provide enough for it to make sense.

For the same reason I don't think that ultimately Dele will be the 1 either.

Two chip players ready for Saudi Sportswashing Machine

I think we should push hard to sign Vlahovic in the January transfer window. The longer we leave it, the more likely a bigger team than ourselves comes in and signs him up. Bayern could sign up as he would be the perfect future replacement for Lewandowski, even if Bayern usually sign the best from their rivals.

Two chip players ready for Saudi Sportswashing Machine

I have no idea what a "chip" player is, but I do know that Lingard managed 9 league goals in 16 matches while on loan which is not too shabby. Over the last 2 years we have been struggling for goals outside Kane and Son.

I have no idea what a "chip" player is, but I do know that Lingard managed 9 league goals in 16 matches while on loan which is not too shabby. Over the last 2 years we have been struggling for goals outside Kane and Son.

Token players that Saudi Sportswashing Machine need to show their intent. Lingaard was given freedom at West Ham, cant see it happening with Conte.

Some not especially reputable outlets are claiming that de Vrij has been speaking to friends about joining Spurs, sounding out what it's like with us and in England generally.

Think it was meant to be cheap

Back