• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January Transfer Thread - it couldn't open and close any quicker

Probably gonad*s but if it's not then I'm pleased about that.

Not sure it is a top priority for us right now but the player I would love to see us bring in to our front 3 is Julian Alvarez from River Plate. only 21 years old, has recently broken into Argentina's national team and plays through the middle or as a winger. He is quite small but powerful and explosive and unlike a couple of our recent Argentinians is nicely two footed. IMO the player he resembles the most with his game is Luis Suarez. The player is ripe for a January transfer seeing as the season finishes in December in Argentina and the player has a £22m release clause as well as only a year left on his contract. Quite a lot of clubs across Europe have been linked with him (AC and Inter as well as Leverkusen) with Aston Villa being the main PL club credited with interest.

Loan deals might work well for the Jan window. Getting people who knows conte's system is great for skills transfer.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Fapatalk

Probably gonad*s but if it's not then I'm pleased about that.

Not sure it is a top priority for us right now but the player I would love to see us bring in to our front 3 is Julian Alvarez from River Plate. only 21 years old, has recently broken into Argentina's national team and plays through the middle or as a winger. He is quite small but powerful and explosive and unlike a couple of our recent Argentinians is nicely two footed. IMO the player he resembles the most with his game is Luis Suarez. The player is ripe for a January transfer seeing as the season finishes in December in Argentina and the player has a £22m release clause as well as only a year left on his contract. Quite a lot of clubs across Europe have been linked with him (AC and Inter as well as Leverkusen) with Aston Villa being the main PL club credited with interest.
Never heard of him, but it reminds me when we were linked with Aguero years ago, was it from Atletico? People on here were worried he was too small for the Prem and would fail...

The first sentence confirms it's gonads.

Hopefully just a journo making click-bait up as usual but after seeing how Levy swooned over Mourinho in the Amazon documentary it wouldn’t entirely surprise me if Daniel also believes that Hazard is still the same player who won the PFA plus FWA awards when Chavski won the double 6 years ago!

Hopefully just a journo making click-bait up as usual but after seeing how Levy swooned over Mourinho in the Amazon documentary it wouldn’t entirely surprise me if Daniel also believes that Hazard is still the same player who won the PFA plus FWA awards when Chavski won the double 6 years ago!

Plus he flirted with the idea of joining us before we sh!t the bed in the run-in of 2011/12 during Redknapp's skirt-hitching for the England job...

Erm. The last two years says ‘hello!’ :)

I hear what you're saying..but the self-inflicted nature of 2011/12 was much shorter with more long-term devastating effects and even more avoidable...(though i agree the last three years, mainly since the infamous "our squad is so good we don't need to buy anyone" summer of 2018, have indeed been gut-wrenching too)

Back