• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January Transfer Thread - it couldn't open and close any quicker

I'm not sure we need a third player in the Hojberg and Skipp mould, with Sarr coming too; its about our last priority

I think he's a bit more attacking that PEH and Skipp, but agree that its not top priority. However, if we sign him and sell Winks, we net a transfer fee albeit with a higher wage bill

The HG/non-HG balance is a bit of a concern though and this complicates things more

I'm not sure we need a third player in the Hojberg and Skipp mould, with Sarr coming too; its about our last priority
I see Kessie as being a box to box midfielder with good attacking skills as opposed to more of a defensive minded player as PEH and Skipp are. Bringing in Kessie on a free and selling Lo Celso (or Lo So So) as the guy who sits behind me at Spurs now calls him) would be a very sensible move IMO.

I see Kessie as being a box to box midfielder with good attacking skills as opposed to more of a defensive minded player as PEH and Skipp are. Bringing in Kessie on a free and selling Lo Celso (or Lo So So) as the guy who sits behind me at Spurs now calls him) would be a very sensible move IMO.

I think that would be downgrading our creative and ballplaying capabilities, which is the last thing we need. We have to use this change in formation to try and get two proper passers into CM. Swap Lo Celso for a like-for-like if there's one we prefer e.g. Barella, but not someone where we net lose creativity.

Barkley and Drinkwater.

damn-you-hook.gif

Pope and/or Sam Johnstone

There's no point have 3 senior GKs, and Golini seems fine as back-up.

I think Bergwijn and Rodon are the players most viable to replace with HGs (assuming Doherty and Davies don't need replacing, and the Sarr is replacing Winks).

Lamptey, McNeil or Madueke for Bergwijn?

Guehi or Lascalles (if Saudi Sportswashing Machine go down) for Rodon?

I think Bergwijn and Rodon are the players most viable to replace with HGs (assuming Doherty and Davies don't need replacing, and the Sarr is replacing Winks).

I was thinking Guehi too.

Pope of Johnstone could replace Gollini now given he's only on loan and potentially take over from Lloris. Johnstone is out of contract so a no brainer is to me

I was thinking Guehi too.

Pope of Johnstone could replace Gollini now given he's only on loan and potentially take over from Lloris. Johnstone is out of contract so a no brainer is to me

Tell us more about Guehi...and why you'd think he's a) better than Rodon and b) could play for a Conte team?

Back