1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please read this post: https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/fund-raising-for-jeremy-yermiyahu.10542/
    Dismiss Notice

January Transfer Thread - it couldn't open and close any quicker

Discussion in 'Transfer Archives' started by Gazza, 1 Sep 2021.

1. SpurMeUp

SpurMeUp Andy Thompson

Despite many fans saying we moved too late, it actually looks like we were a couple of days too early to sign Diaz. Had we left it a little later pool, Porto, agents wouldn’t have had the time to guzump us.

2. Baleforce

Baleforce Steve Archibald

I’m sure the trust will be demanding a “full and believable” account.

harr1984 and parklane1 like this.
  3. parklane1

parklane1 Terry Dyson

You know they will.

4. yiddo37

yiddo37 Goran Bunjevcevic

Not sure it matters.
    I mean Willian was having his Spurs medical before signing for Chelsea, only way that could've been later is if Jose nicked his pen before signing his contract!

metalgear likes this.
  5. Gazza

Gazza Michael Carrick

I like this forum as we dont all agree, we have banter, sometimes hairy conversations and polarised opinions ... but the THFC Trust as they call themselves do not represent any of us i dont think. They may as well be AFTV

parklane1 and Baleforce like this.