• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

This from tonights BBC live footie page....

Young winger Nathan Redmond scores with a brilliant first-time volley from just inside the penalty area. It's harsh on Portsmouth, who have defended well tonight.

We really need to be looking at this boy.

I'm sure we are. Lets just say we're not the only fan forum that have spotted him.

Eh, he's a promising youngster who is relatively expensive in terms of his current ability but has potential.

Am i allowed to lay money on Wenger signing him in the summer?

This from tonights BBC live footie page....

We really need to be looking at this boy.

Mentioned him as a target we should look at in the summer on the previous site. Watched a little bit of him during Birmingham's europa league games and he looked very tidy. A Lennon-esque signing although I do not think we would get him for ?ú1m ala 2005/Leeds!

Mentioned him as a target we should look at in the summer on the previous site. Watched a little bit of him during Birmingham's europa league games and he looked very tidy. A Lennon-esque signing although I do not think we would get him for ?ú1m ala 2005/Leeds!

Emirates Marketing Project meant to be looking at him now so now chance, the one we should look at is leiconte at plymouth.

According to a friend of mine (Brum fan) they do not expect him to be their next season and they have also slapped a 10 - 15 mil price tag on his head.

According to a friend of mine (Brum fan) they do not expect him to be their next season and they have also slapped a 10 - 15 mil price tag on his head.

How ridiculous that a player who has played barely any games gets a price tag like that. I'm sure someone will pay it. Although to be fair we bought Bale for ?ú10m including addons and look how that worked out.

I imagine he will cost something like that, perhaps a total of 10-12m but most of it will be add ons, perhaps a initial fee of only 6m

How ridiculous that a player who has played barely any games gets a price tag like that. I'm sure someone will pay it. Although to be fair we bought Bale for ?ú10m including addons and look how that worked out.

I imagine he will cost something like that, perhaps a total of 10-12m but most of it will be add ons, perhaps a initial fee of only 6m

Well Emirates Marketing Project were strongly linked with him and they were expecting him to leave last month but as far as they know there were no bids. I do not blame them slapping a big price tag on his head if City are sniffing around.

101greatgoals 101greatgoals.com
Pathetic article in the Mirror: "How Arsenal can help Barca buy Bale" - simply no explanation for the title at all.

101greatgoals 101greatgoals.com
Pathetic article in the Mirror: "How Arsenal can help Barca buy Bale" - simply no explanation for the title at all.

I just had a read of that article and am simply baffled how it is connected with the title. There is nothing about Arsenal in the entire article!!

i saw that too. I read the title, summised it was about arsenal spending money on barca rejects, thereby funding barca's bid for Bale.

hardly done any work there, gizzajob mirror!

Mayuka, the kid i mentioned about 40 pages back, scored a winner for zambia to put them past ghana. Have to say though, zambia's rise in the nations does not surprise me one bit

i think this kid has a good future, a really good future as a nippy clinical finisher. i also think he was on our radar in january..him and some kid called boakye?

Mayuka, the kid i mentioned about 40 pages back, scored a winner for zambia to put them past ghana. Have to say though, zambia's rise in the nations does not surprise me one bit

i think this kid has a good future, a really good future as a nippy clinical finisher. i also think he was on our radar in january..him and some kid called boakye?

We have a left back from zambia don't we? im sure i remember sus getting a young one from out there, we should be looking at that region a bit more i think.

zambia have quite a few players , you can tell this by the way they play as a unit. as far back as something like 3 to 6 years back they were developing a more open transition game based on running the lanes / channels

that team is on the up

We have a left back from zambia don't we? im sure i remember sus getting a young one from out there, we should be looking at that region a bit more i think.

There were articles back in Feb 2010 saying we had signed 16 year old Emmanuel Mbola however this was gonad*s.

Although linked in February 2010 with a move to English club Tottenham Hotspur[3] and having been on trial at Arsenal in autumn 2010[4] he was involved in an ongoing transfer saga over his move to Pyunik Yerevan and a subsequent move to a Congolese club, TP Mazembe.[5] This was resolved in September 2010 when FIFA ruled that the Armenian club had been wrong in arranging for Mbola sign a professional contract when he was an underage, which resulted FIFA is canceling the International Transfer Certificate (ITC) held by the Armenian club.[6] This ruling meant that Mbola could officially join TP Mazembe.

There were articles back in Feb 2010 saying we had signed 16 year old Emmanuel Mbola however this was gonad*s.

Oh right cheers fella, i hear things and then i don't see anything so i assumed we had signed him.

Interesting about how zambia play AS hope we sign a couple of them then.

AS was bigging up Zambia for a while now so fair play to him.

cheers, it's been 7 years off that word out of the country was that they had some talent coming through. i think it was two or three ACNs ago that it was easy to call. there was definitely an arsenal-esq feel about their play to anyone thats from the dark continent that knows their stuff. they didnt make it out of the group stages that year, actually i think they only drew a couple of games? but you could see the understanding with one another

its good to see a country like zambia just come through and do the business after showing some real promise. I feel proud of them to be honest. hopefully now more of them will get brought over to europe ala the football slave trade

Oh right cheers fella, i hear things and then i don't see anything so i assumed we had signed him.

Interesting about how zambia play AS hope we sign a couple of them then.

would be a risky bet signing them personally...their good qualities is all about when they have the ball as a team. i'm really not sure about the rest of their game. especially individually

Back