• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James McCarthy

There still servicing a big debt
Every side that's been in the champions league wages have gone up and they increased their first team squad with a lot of high cost new signings
Agree re the TV money which they get at the end of this season

Hey if I'm wrong I'll hold my hands up but I don't think I will be

As long as they do not get relegated it does not matter. The team that wins the league this season will earn less money than the team that finished rock bottom the following season. The new tv deal will solve all their problems

As long as they do not get relegated it does not matter. The team that wins the league this season will earn less money than the team that finished rock bottom the following season. The new tv deal will solve all their problems

Of course but as we all know that invariably goes on wages

Or in our case and Liverpools on the costs of the ground redevelopment

Isnt there some rule where you can only increase wages by £4m a season out of the tv money and any other wage increases have to be funded by other income e.g. sponsorship or have I made that up?

Isnt there some rule where you can only increase wages by £4m a season out of the tv money and any other wage increases have to be funded by other income e.g. sponsorship or have I made that up?
Wasn't that for the last increase? Haven't heard anything about restrictions on this one.

Strangley enough I had a dream last night that we did sign James McCarthy, he made his debut and was dross.

Mind you, in my dream he had no hair... So take from that what you will!

And before any smart a** says, no I'm not in want of a gay relationship with a bald James McCarthy.:p

Strangley enough I had a dream last night that we did sign James McCarthy, he made his debut and was dross.

Mind you, in my dream he had no hair... So take from that what you will!

And before any smart a** says, no I'm not in want of a gay relationship with a bald James McCarthy.:p

You think thats a bad dream? I had a dream that Depay and MS were on a plate for us and we let them go to Man Utd and firmly got the top 4 door close on us for years to come.

Oh hang on a minute....

You think thats a bad dream? I had a dream that Depay and MS were on a plate for us and we let them go to Man Utd and firmly got the top 4 door close on us for years to come.

Oh hang on a minute....

It must have been a dream, because the real world doesn't work like that.

the real world works exactly like that. its called timing. and taking the opportunity when you have your window. and having the foresight to know that the window has an expiry

Last edited:
the real world works exactly like that. its called timing. and taking the opportunity when you have your window. and having the foresight to know whats an opportunity and what isn't.

And if you are not sure you just make it up, right. Either that or dream it.

the real world works exactly like that. its called timing. and taking the opportunity when you have your window. and having the foresight to know that the window has an expiry

It's also called having the full picture. Do you have the full picture on all Spurs dealings?

The word you're looking for is hindsight.

Beyond that you have no idea how attainable someone is/was or if they're affordable for us.

Back