• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James McCarthy

Illarramendi is tailor-made for Liverpool, I suspect. Xabi Alonso-type player, Spanish (which may hold weight, what with Liverpool's colourful history with Spaniards) and currently being overseen by Rafa Benitez (who will no doubt point him in that direction if they're interested).

But they have Can and Henderson in those roles as first choice now plus Milner of course

isnt all the cash theyve been spending at the moment down to selling sterling in future?

probably....personally I cant see how pool can keep sustaining all there heavy spending tbh.....but they just keep buying......

probably....personally I cant see how pool can keep sustaining all there heavy spending tbh.....but they just keep buying......

They can't

And there funding the new ground works

There not flush and pay big wages compared to us which makes those players harder to shift

They can't

And there funding the new ground works

There not flush and pay big wages compared to us which makes those players harder to shift

If you look at their financials FSG have really got their revenues up. And that before last season's CL comes into play. They can easily afford to spend 40-50m net on transfers this summer.

If you look at their financials FSG have really got their revenues up. And that before last season's CL comes into play. They can easily afford to spend 40-50m net on transfers this summer.

Yeah but they lost money previous I seasons and they need to recover that

FSG won't put any extra in and they also have a very high wage bill

Last season they paid champions league wages don't forget to their new players and they have hardly got rid of anyone

Yeah but they lost money previous I seasons and they need to recover that

FSG won't put any extra in and they also have a very high wage bill

Last season they paid champions league wages don't forget to their new players and they have hardly got rid of anyone

They made a profit in their accounts in 2013/14.
Dont believe their wages suddenly went up last year.
They spend 30ish net last on transfers.
The new TV deal money hasnt even come in yet.

They made a profit in their accounts in 2013/14.
Dont believe their wages suddenly went up last year.
They spend 30ish net last on transfers.
The new TV deal money hasnt even come in yet.

There still servicing a big debt
Every side that's been in the champions league wages have gone up and they increased their first team squad with a lot of high cost new signings
Agree re the TV money which they get at the end of this season

Hey if I'm wrong I'll hold my hands up but I don't think I will be

They also got Suarez, Gerrard and Johnson off the wage bill don't forget which was probably £350k - £400K per week or around £20 a year. New deals for Henderson and Skirtel (and probably others I've forgotten) will offset that but that's 3 big earners gone.

They also got Suarez, Gerrard and Johnson off the wage bill don't forget which was probably £350k - £400K per week or around £20 a year. New deals for Henderson and Skirtel (and probably others I've forgotten) will offset that but that's 3 big earners gone.

Yeah but Milner has taken the gerrard salary starlight away plus a big signing on fee

Suarez went last season so wasn't on the recent wage bill

They had a wage bill higher than arsenals not that long ago and arsenals is £1m a week than ours

Back