• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jack Clarke

My daughter is at Leeds Arts Uni. She has a very tall boyfriend called Ed who looks like Dolph Lundgren with all his insides sucked out. I would like her to go out with Jack Clarke instead. (Sorry, Ed).

Could be a very good signing for us, as others have said having Bielsa there means Poch is happy to see him go on loan.

I think a massive part of the reason we're allowing him to be loaned is that Bielsa is there and Poch loves him and he loves Poch. So there is a trust that he's being taught the right things and wont get a load of bad habits.
Indeed. Worst case is that Leeds start badly, Bielsa gets sacked, and Clarke ends up warming the bench. In which case I'm sure we could yoink him back. I'd hope that he's too good to end up on the bench though, or it wouldn't bode well for him at Spurs.

means we are all going to be watching a LOT of Leeds games next season. Not the best thing as I kind of dested them as a club. I hate their Fans, their brick stadium and the owners they have had. I hope he does well but they do brick.

Very happy to see us continuing our good work for the medium and long term whilst also doing business that will hopefully have a more immediate impact.

Rather rare for us to make a signing like this these days. Paying this kind of money for someone not joining the first team immediately. Signing someone to loan out immediately for a full season. Can only assume we see something special in him to make a move like this.

Welcome to Spurs!

means we are all going to be watching a LOT of Leeds games next season. Not the best thing as I kind of dested them as a club. I hate their Fans, their brick stadium and the owners they have had. I hope he does well but they do brick.
Agreed. Except "detest" rather than "dested"

My thoughts as well.

Great news for Leeds, with a 10m PL player in their squad they are guaranteed promotion next season.

Very happy to see us continuing our good work for the medium and long term whilst also doing business that will hopefully have a more immediate impact.

Rather rare for us to make a signing like this these days. Paying this kind of money for someone not joining the first team immediately. Signing someone to loan out immediately for a full season. Can only assume we see something special in him to make a move like this.

Welcome to Spurs!
10m is the new 5m...

Why would you want to pull the loan? he is at a team he knows inside out, with a manager that our manager models himself on and a manager that has given the kid a chance in the first team. I cannot think of a better place for him to go and progress.

So he can work with Poch, learn from Son and Moura. and settle in London

I hope that he gets a season of first team football. Becomes a regular starter for Leeds and comes back to us next summer ready to become part of our first team squad.

But we need Leeds to turn into a disaster zone. He could do all that at QPR instead (and still live in London and train once a week with Poch).

Back