• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ivan Perisic

I think peoples expectations of him are sky high, he is going to be used mostly as a later sub imo, someone off of the bench to slow it down and use his experience when winning and someone who can come on and make something happen if losing. I don’t see him as a regular starter at all.

I think you are going to be surprised, this guy will be a starter from day one

Thiago Silva is 37, played 48 games for Chelsea this season including 32 in PL, Modric as everyone mentioned is 36, Ronaldo 37, Vardy 35 (as a pace dependent striker), Cavani 35. Modern players have no problem playing longer.

PL & CL games will go to Perisic, domestic cups and perhaps some lesser games or mid-week games will go to Sessegnon.

I think you are going to be surprised, this guy will be a starter from day one

Thiago Silva is 37, played 48 games for Chelsea this season including 32 in PL, Modric as everyone mentioned is 36, Ronaldo 37, Vardy 35 (as a pace dependent striker), Cavani 35. Modern players have no problem playing longer.

PL & CL games will go to Perisic, domestic cups and perhaps some lesser games or mid-week games will go to Sessegnon.

Out of interest, where do you think Peresic would start? In place of Sessegnon in the same 3-4-3 formation? Or ahead of Kulu even?

Bergwijn is 24 years old and is Holland's most in form forward at international level, I would not accept anything less than £25m

We won't be getting that from Ajax who seem to be the front runner for him. Fab Romano said there were a number of clubs interested though, so I hope we can get that or close to that for him.

But then maybe people are right, maybe Persic is too old, so old that last season he could only manage 35 league matches, 5 Italian Cup matches, 8 Champions League matches and the Supercoppa, yep just a measley 49 games last season
He also looks fat and slow now ;)

Not announced yet - has the Chairman jumped in - now about that parking space and free meals - no way! And we will need a contribution to the laundry bill... :(

Back