• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ivan Perisic

I Like the sound of this transfer, perisic has the right kind of experience and a very useful versatility to his game.

Haven't forgotten about him breaking English hearts in the semis a few years back but if he comes here and tears it up all will be forgiven.

If we can get in him, Bastoni and Forster done in the next week or two than it's a promising and decisive start to the window.

Good player, but very short term addition. I guess at LWB we have Sessesnon as the long-term person for that role

Presumably we sell Reggie if Perisic does arrive

Good player, but very short term addition. I guess at LWB we have Sessesnon as the long-term person for that role

I'd like kostic aswell. Sess hamstrings, perisic being 33, playing in the cl, i think we could do with one more. Especially as kostic or perisic could play in sons role aswell.

Could get 3 years out of him which is maybe realistically the most we can expect Conte to be around for.

I'd like kostic aswell. Sess hamstrings, perisic being 33, playing in the cl, i think we could do with one more. Especially as kostic or perisic could play in sons role aswell.

Depends how Conte sees Perisic I guess. And what we're looking for in other attacking areas.

Not very short term although I know his age suggests otherwise. Sounds like this guy will play at his high level for 3-4 years.

Also very two footed so could be pencilled in for rwb if kostic also joins.

Whatever happens these are very exciting times!

I’d ve surprised if we signed an additional player to compliment Perisic and Sess. Otherwise Perisic wouldn’t really be worth signing.

I wonder if Conte will go with just Perisic and Sess and also lean on Davies if needed.

I’d ve surprised if we signed an additional player to compliment Perisic and Sess. Otherwise Perisic wouldn’t really be worth signing.

I wonder if Conte will go with just Perisic and Sess and also lean on Davies if needed.

But we'll still need backup for son if bergwijn goes and gil stays out on loan.

With five subs again next year, this signing seems even more sensible. The demand Conte will put on the players and competition for places will further push them, but everyone should get decent game time if they’re on form.

We've moved on only in the past 6 months. Everyone was moany as f.ck before that.

Moany about Reguillon or in general? When he signed, Reguillon was seen as a massive prospect and there was (rightly) a lot of optimism. My point is that things change so quickly in football that 2 years of service from Perisic would definitely be worth it, as opposed to the view 'why would we sign him when we can only get X years out of him'

If this happens, it'll be interesting to see what Conte says about his position / where he'll use him

It being Spurs, it ain't happening till we read about it on the Official site...we know what it is to be gazumped at the last minute............

Back