• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITV4 - football debate show

Nutter-Naylor

Anthony Gardner
Seen this posted on another forum - thought i would post it here as there are a few of you that might enjoy the opportunity to get involved in a mass debate.

---------------------------------

Hi,

My name is Tom Day and I'm working on a pilot for a new ITV 4 football debate show.

We're looking for passionate and opinionated football fans to be part of our studio audience and put forward questions to our panel of big name guests from the world of football.

It's a serious discussion show, and while there will be plenty of light hearted moments we are aiming for a tone to the debate that is closer to Question Time than Soccer AM. We want to give fans the chance to hear from our panel of experts (comprising players, managers, referees and journalists), to pose questions, discuss the big talking points of the moment in the game, and to hear the opinions of those who know the game from the inside.

The pilot will be filmed on Monday the 22nd October in Central London from 6pm, and will be finished by around 8pm.

If you're interested in coming along, representing your football club and asking a question then please get in touch, either by email (tom.day(at)itv.com) or phone (02071574524), and I can explain more about the show.

Similarly if there is anyone you know who would be interested, please send them my details.

Thanks, and look forward to hearing from you

Tom Day

ITV STUDIOS

If anyone from GG goes on, can we have a poll on what question to ask? Personally I'd go with "So what the jiggery fudge IS a sweeper keeper, and do I need an inoculation for it?"

If anyone from GG goes on, can we have a poll on what question to ask? Personally I'd go with "So what the jiggery fudge IS a sweeper keeper, and do I need an inoculation for it?"

Why have the tabloid media got it in for AVB as they all wanted Harry to leave Spurs for the England job anyway?

I'm always up for getting involved in a mass debate. Ben, are you bringing the tights?

In seriousness I'd probably consider looking in to this but will be busy midweek and not in London.

Didn't they try this before when they had the Premier League highlights?

Personally, a televised version of a 606 phone-in holds very little appeal.

exactly, most fans are idiots

they should stick to the football weekly/sunday supplement format but throw in some real experts like recently retired players and refs who are not afraid to have an opinion

We should have a poll to decide which one of us to send. I'd go for DHSF or Chich.

I miss Channel 5s global round up, that was cracking. On late enough so the missus wouldn't bother me as well!

Back