• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

It's the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine)

Ah fudge. Been had again. I would've upgraded to Windows 10 if I had know that there was a tomorrow :(

Ah fudge. Been had again. I would've upgraded to Windows 10 if I had know that there was a tomorrow :(

I spent every penny I had and committed two murders. I like windows 10 too! I'm fudgeed.

Windows 10 is brick ( imo), i kept telling them i did not want to download it but they went ahead and did so and since then i have had lots of problems with. :mad:

A Monday, not too bad. Get the weekend at least before Armageddon-out-of-here. Better be first thing on the Monday though, I don't want to do even a minutes work.

Feels like it! So many bell ends around now, first was last weeks BLM riots throwing bikes at police horses and charging unprotected police officers (eg not riot police, not that that would make it any less deplorable), now today’s right wing pricks who frankly haven’t got a clue what they are angry about, but they are very angry!

i just hope the police take the stance of the 2012(?) riots where they used cctv to slowly but surely arrest the instigators.

Back