• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

It's Only The Work's Christmas Party Thread!

Mine was on Friday starting at 12.30pm. Out of 40 people only about 8 pushed on after 6pm which is fcuking lame.

I was last man standing at 11.30pm at which point a mate had joined me.

No disgraceful stories to report which saddens me.

Mine is on the 13th of December and is in a gay bar. Apparently they thought it would be fun but needless to say i'm not going to show up.

Why dont you wanna go?

I love work events because its an opportunity to make new friends, it is an opportunity for people to let their hair down and ultimately it is free wooohooo.

I dont drink, so I would much have preferred to watch Spurs, than 20 of my colleagues out on a pubcrawl around Manchester. But as I said, there are far more worse things in life to worry about than missing a game, especially one I can record and watch a few hours later

Never been to a proper Christmas party as it goes, usually go to the ones my dad's company has which is about 10-15 of us down the pub for Xmas dinner and a few beers. Big Christmas parties must be a good time to seal the deal with the fit secretary? Or is that just an Office stereotype?

Christmas parties are a funny beast. people tend to get excited in the office building up to it but normally a bit of a damp squid in my experience. i normally get hammered as it is free but that obviously is not always a good idea. mine is on the 21st December and the office then shuts until 2nd jan, so plenty of time for people to forget any embarrassment. all you can eat chinese which turns into some weird 80's christmas disco thing

Back in my student days, myself and 2 mates were out once with some birds, got progressively trashed, pub crawling, etc. Eventually they took us to a 'new club which just opened'. 5 mins later it became evident what the deal was - but one of my mates was desperately trying to pull the one bird and refused to leave, haha.

Ended up scoring some free drinks - good laugh in the morning.

KD's silence is deafening, obviously a very prejudiced person in life...

Nah i honestly didn't even remember i posted on this thread.

It's one of those eccentric gay bars that's filled with cross dressers and generally loud people. If it was a normal bar that happened to be gay then i wouldn't mind going for a christmas dinner but this ones very odd.

Last edited:
Always a laugh in those bars KD and plenty of straight women too.

Mate i've seen some fine fine fine straight women go into certain gay clubs in the Vauxhall area but this one i'm referrring to is a bit different. Plus those straight women only go there to avoid being hit on by straight men imo.

Mate i've seen some fine fine fine straight women go into certain gay clubs in the Vauxhall area but this one i'm referrring to is a bit different. Plus those straight women only go there to avoid being hit on by straight men imo.

That's a myth - they're sluts still :)

Nah i honestly didn't even remember i posted on this thread.

It's one of those eccentric gay bars that's filled with cross dressers and generally loud people. If it was a normal bar that happened to be gay then i wouldn't mind going for a christmas dinner but this ones very odd.

Loud people? That's like every pub i've ever been in.

Sounds like it would be a fun start to the night tbh.

Loud people? That's like every pub i've ever been in.

Sounds like it would be a fun start to the night tbh.

Exactly, KD get your Ru Paul outfit on and join in

000342py

Back