• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK

Grey Fox: Not from my normal source and can't get any sort of confirmation, but been told we might be coming back from Spain with some extra baggage. Please add some salt if you wish, but I thought it might be worth mentioning.

Finally some ITK that something might happen. It probably won't, but it could.

upload_2016-1-25_23-57-15.jpeg

Whoosh.jpg

Did you have Pictionary as a kid?

Grey Fox: Not from my normal source and can't get any sort of confirmation, but been told we might be coming back from Spain with some extra baggage. Please add some salt if you wish, but I thought it might be worth mentioning.

Not his normal source,can't get confirmation, might be coming back with something, and add some salt. Credit where it's due, he knows how to cover himself.

Maybe he just means one of the players has put on a little weight whilst out in Spain....

Now we're bringing someone back from Madrid as well.

hertyid on COYS
(replying to a post about Kane shooting a Nike commercial in Madrid)

Kane's PJ [private jet] is tiny
Need to make space for another one on the way back

Funny how 'done' doesn't seem to include an agreement with either club or player.

hertyid:
I was told a few days ago it was all but done, I assume we are just negotiating terms with Fulham now. Let's hope we get this sorted by tomorrow.

Someone who's apparently slightly ahead of the curve when it comes to announcements has posted 'Mousa' on SC. Whether it's a new contract or he spelled it wrong remains to be seen.

The Goat
hears that Dembele is likely to be the only incoming during this transfer window and is seen as one for the future. Finally the battle of the eggheads. Our egg doesn't want to deal with WBA's egg so that all looks very unlikely.

Trix: I think it has been a case of everytime we have gotten close to what Peace wants he completely changes his mind just to be obtuse(his right of course).

I also heard(needs plenty of salt because i'm told the agent that told my mate doesn't like Peace at all) that he has actually accused Levy of making Fazio and Andros not want to sign for WBA because of last Summer.

We have signed Messi or what !?
Frankly, don't think we will sign anyone of note.

So another window passes with the 40 year old virgins in their mums house getting it all wrong again hmmmmm

yet this website and the usually excellent mods keep allowing this thread.

I wonder if we can have a thread/debate on random whether Klingon should replace English on all government forms.

So another window passes with the 40 year old virgins in their mums house getting it all wrong again hmmmmm

yet this website and the usually excellent mods keep allowing this thread.

I wonder if we can have a thread/debate on random whether Klingon should replace English on all government forms.
That wouldn't be much of a debate. Of course it should. They'd be easier to understand.

Transfer deadline day and not one piece of itk?! Seems like the Spurs ITK is well and truly dead, they can't even make stuff up anymore.

Transfer deadline day and not one piece of itk?! Seems like the Spurs ITK is well and truly dead, they can't even make stuff up anymore.

The only ITK at the moment is someone on SC who knows about our announcements ahead of time. Shouldn't be too hard for the club to track down the source.

Gards: Dembele apparently definitely off!

o_O

Trix: Just a bit of clarification while I have a couple of minutes. Thought this [Berahino] was dead, but am told we have been given some encouragement that a deal could still be done.

Am told we haven't yet given up on either bera or MD2

Or in other words: I'm hedging my bets just in case.

of course if we give 30mill in cash to peace the deal can be done.
Disappointing that we couldn't get Dembele done seemed the right fit for us

Funny how 'done' doesn't seem to include an agreement with either club or player.

hertyid:
I was told a few days ago it was all but done, I assume we are just negotiating terms with Fulham now. Let's hope we get this sorted by tomorrow.

Not very ITK then. Assumptions are the name of the game.

Back