• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
Who: Dragon1
When: 1st December
Where: FTL

Berahino…...we have other targets in jan as we don't believe wba will deal

Who: Galahad (COYS version of The Goat)
When: 1st December
Where: COYS

Unsurprisingly, the interest in HK from both Man Utd and Chelsea is 100% legit and strong. They also know that our desire to sell is 0%, so expect a campaign to be waged through the media, by both clubs, to try and turn his head. The Daily Mail piece is just the start. So far there has been no direct contact from either club with Spurs, or with HK's agent.

cabinessence on ftl: A little Rock Solid

Best team atmosphere since DL took over. According to DL that is. Only fly in the ointment being who do you think?

[townsend suggested]

No surprisingly. That was because DP and his team swear by a strict and longish stretching routine both before and after games and insist that's why we've had so few soft tissue injuries since he's been there. Basically AT didn't see the worth in doing it as he had got on. Go on guess again. Off out for few and will let you know when I get back circa 8.30pm.

The person in question they think may be a bit bi-polar and has quite a few miserable lows as a result. They're not overly concerned however.

cabinessence: Sorry had a few more than anticipated followed by a ruby then bed. Yes it's DR.

cabinessence: Bit more Rock
North stand will be complete including the roof by end of June next year! We can then call it a building and get cheaper development finance. We're on bridging with Goldman Sachs at the mo to the tune of around £100m but on reasonable rate as one of their top knobs is BIG Spurs fan. The rest has been funded by the Under Armour deal.

daniel-radcliffe-435.jpg

I love the idea that Goldman Sachs would give preferential rates based on who one of their execs supports
Nothing new about that. How many sponsor deals do you think are made purely based on rational/financial grounds?

Nothing new about that. How many sponsor deals do you think are made purely based on rational/financial grounds?

I doubt that Goldman Sachs are in the habit of giving a discount over and above what they would normally give because of something like that

I doubt that Goldman Sachs are in the habit of giving a discount over and above what they would normally give because of something like that
Relations are a big part of corporate business. You'd be amazed at how many beneficial deals are made because of relations and connections rather than rational decisions.

DP and his team swear by a strict and longish stretching routine both before and after games and insist that's why we've had so few soft tissue injuries since he's been there.
This is music to my ears and is no surprise; I fully believe stretching is fundamental to avoiding strains.

You see players go down all the time clutching their hamstring and having to come off, which is often down to insufficient stretching. It is truly boring stretching all the time, but it is massively important.

Trix is a lol ITK but yeah lots of fun as he comes up with so much stuff.

Think the fella who called the NFL thing last window was the best one. Got it nailed on.

Windy/windycoys/chris miller on coys:

Townsend will most likely leave in Jan.
We might be giving up on Yahaya.
Charlie Owens and Zenon Stylianides are getting pro contracts.
I'd also heard about the Dembele link through a source who hadn't given me info before. [the fulham one i guess]

I also predict that Townsend may leave in the Jan window possibly Fazio as well .We will also be linked with loads of strikers and we won't change the habit of a lifetime and spend money in Jan and Poch will smile and pretend to be happy when Frazier Campbell is our backup striker.

I also predict that Townsend may leave in the Jan window possibly Fazio as well .We will also be linked with loads of strikers and we won't change the habit of a lifetime and spend money in Jan and Poch will smile and pretend to be happy when Frazier Campbell is our backup striker.

I think that's spot on, except Coulthirst or Harrison will be promoted to the first team squad instead of a Frazer Campbell

Back