• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

The ITK is now an extinct species when it comes to Spurs.

The lot of them were a complete farce. Jokers.

Not one got in a million miles of anything.

Dier, Yedlin, Fazio, Stombouli and Vorm were all wearing shirts before anyone of them got a whiff of them. And Davies was broken by the Mirror.

Who: Trix
Where: COYS
When: 1/9/14

yada yada yada......

And for anyone that puts this down to Levy PR spin, my info comes form sources close to Poch and to the Southampton end of things, not Levy or the club itself.

Those sources are actually just a little voice in your own head really aren't they Trix? Still you're able to read the papers and message boards and spin what sound like decent little yarns out of the info that is out there, so some credit to you for that. You're also reasonably coherant and can punctuate and spell pretty well, which in my book places you up towards the top end of the bull****ters ITK'ers.

Wasnt that JJetset? I could be very wrong :eek:

No No, Jjetset is Bentley's sister, who shagged Trixie, who's Harry Redknapp's nephew, best friends with Ali Z, that's married to Danny Rose's hair dresser (the sibling of The Goat). So it's all one big happy circle jerk. :lol:

To be fair there are some decent Spurs ITKs but they have been over taken by this new breed of ITK who are just full of nonsense.

They rarely post as has been obvious leaks have been closed inside the club....

The ITK thread should be banned. When did we start having an ITK thread on the forum??? maybe its a jinx?

The ITK thread should be banned. When did we start having an ITK thread on the forum??? maybe its a jinx?

I think it would be much better to have a single 'transfer rumours discussion thread' where everything is discussed.

Relatively in-house contained forum ITK peaked around 2004-8, and has long since 'jumped the shark'.

Aguero in January 2011 was probably the dildo in the ear moment, but in reality Paul Kemsley leaving the club in 2007 plugged the leaky dam.

Back