• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

So just to be clear. no one has sign for us this weekend, and confirmation of anyone having a medical or had one this weekend.

Well, Stambouli or however it's spelled, is in London this weekend negotiating his contract and having a medical according to Montpellier's website.

Holtby is German, didn't think he was class has overseas, only non European were.

http://www.epfl-europeanleagues.com/quota_for_Premier_League.htm

"A home-grown player will be defined as one who, irrespective of his nationality or age, has been registered with any club affiliated to the Football Association or the Football Association of Wales for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or 36 months prior to his 21st birthday (or the end of the Season during which he turns 21).

Holtby is German, didn't think he was class has overseas, only non European were.

Holtby is definitely overseas. We currently have 20 overseas players and can only register 17.

BAE, Khumalo and Ceballos are the obvious ones to miss out, but to sign any more overseas players, it has to be one-out one-in from this list:

Hugo Lloris
Michel Vorm
Brad Friedel

Younes Kaboul
Jan Vertonghen
Federico Fazio
Vlad Chiriches
(Benoît Assou-Ekotto)
(Bongani Khumalo)

Sandro
Paulinho
Mousa Dembélé
Lewis Holtby
Étienne Capoue
Christian Eriksen

Erik Lamela
Nacer Chadli
(Cristian Ceballos)

Emmanuel Adebayor
Roberto Soldado

Holtby is definitely overseas. We currently have 20 overseas players and can only register 17.

BAE, Khumalo and Ceballos are the obvious ones to miss out, but to sign any more overseas players, it has to be one-out one-in from this list:

Hugo Lloris
Michel Vorm
Brad Friedel

Younes Kaboul
Jan Vertonghen
Federico Fazio
Vlad Chiriches
(Benoît Assou-Ekotto)
(Bongani Khumalo)

Sandro
Paulinho
Mousa Dembélé
Lewis Holtby
Étienne Capoue
Christian Eriksen

Erik Lamela
Nacer Chadli
(Cristian Ceballos)

Emmanuel Adebayor
Roberto Soldado

Well I guess Holtby out and Stambouli in is an obvious change. Potentially Nastasic in and Chiriches out as well? Long shot I know....

Doesnt appear that we need to sell Sandro from a foreigner perspective, just due to the balance of the squad

Well I guess Holtby out and Stambouli in is an obvious change. Potentially Nastasic in and Chiriches out as well? Long shot I know....

Doesnt appear that we need to sell Sandro from a foreigner perspective, just due to the balance of the squad

I wonder whether we really need to keep Friedel in the squad?.... Using 3 overseas positions up with keepers seems excessive to me (especially as the league would probably give us special dispensation to emergency loan another keeper in the event of both Lloris and Vorm getting injured).

I wonder whether we really need to keep Friedel in the squad?.... Using 3 overseas positions up with keepers seems excessive to me (especially as the league would probably give us special dispensation to emergency loan another keeper in the event of both Lloris and Vorm getting injured).

I agree, however given we didnt release him in the summer, then I cant see that we're going to effectively retire him now. It really is a waste of a position

I agree, however given we didnt release him in the summer, then I cant see that we're going to effectively retire him now. It really is a waste of a position

We could potentially just not register him for the league. He could then still be in the Europa squad or cup games if needed.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

IMO Brad Friedal should be Club captain. Not team captain, or playing captain.

I think he talks well and has his head screwed on and the sort of player that players can go too.

Team captain.. I don't have a clue about that lol.. Not a fan of keepers being pitch captains. I guess we are left with Vertonghen.

I think he talks well and has his head screwed on and the sort of player that players can go too.

Team captain.. I don't have a clue about that lol.. Not a fan of keepers being pitch captains. I guess we are left with Vertonghen.

Sandro would have been my choice, go figure.

Agree with this post in it's entirety.

Bentaleb for 'pitch' Captain (eventually). Now? Give it to the tea lady.

Is the Vorm thing sorted out yet? If not this may the reason Grandpa is included in the squad.

Betting has now been suspended on Sandro to QPR, with the book closed at 1/6. #QPR also odds-on to add Aaron Lennon & Jermain Defoe #THFC

Back