• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
Who: The Goat
When: 6th May
Where: SC

The Goat has been told that Tim 'should' be given the bad news after the Villa game, we don't want anything to take away from Ledley's game the next day.

Who:cabinessence
Where:FTL
When: 6/5/14

Rock Solid info
For all those Tim haters you'll be pleased to know he's history. Don't know when or who'll come on. Just that he's being replaced. Usual source.

Love ITK. Just for the entertainment. But it has been killed in recent years. Purely due to the fact that prominent journalists with real links to the club's get information as early as anyone else can.

Who: The Serbo Croat Phantom that might be from the Lane
When: 7th May
Where: Any Spurs forum hungry for some ITK

Spurs may or may not sell or buy some players and may or may not change their manager.

For what it's worth and don't shoot the messenger in his pinch of salt.

I love ITK! Glad this thread is back!

:lol:

When: 8th May

The Goat hears a few snippets, some of which we already knew or is pretty obvious but nevetheless, here it is.

Tim and Levy are barely speaking. He won't be our manager next season.
The dressing room is very unhappy and some players have been frozen out entirely for reasons they don't understand.
Ade is off to Monaco at the end of the season.
We've had an approach from PSG for Lloris. He had no idea what our response has been.
Verts wants out. Don't know if we've had any offers for him though.

\o/

Don't let the door hit you on the ass.

Love ITK. Just for the entertainment. But it has been killed in recent years. Purely due to the fact that prominent journalists with real links to the club's get information as early as anyone else can.

I always thought of ITK as reality t.v. "stars" in that it is attention seeking bull****. Yet here I am in this thread, it will be my first and last foray into this thread. I expected better of you Luton a poster who I have always liked, would have assumed you were to highbrow to buy into what the 40 year old virgins in their parents home think about signings.

\o/

Don't let the door hit you on the ass.

We'll struggle to find a CB half as good as Verts.

Remember how big a Modric-shape hole we still have (two years later), and compare that to how less notably there's a King-shaped hole.

We'll struggle to find a CB half as good as Verts.

Remember how big a Modric-shape hole we still have (two years later), and compare that to how less notably there's a King-shaped hole.

We'd be better off playing a 50% fit King and his attitude is appalling. The 'Verts shaped' hole can be plugged by pretty much any decent top league defender. Get rid.

We've had an approach from PSG for Lloris. He had no idea what our response has been.

All 3 are replaceable so no loss.

When: now 8 May

The Journalist said: ↑

I totally ackowedge what the goat has said. To say there is unrest at the cub is an understatement. Many pleyers have questioned the clubs direction and a number of players have made noises about wanting out. Lloris wants out for a start and a number of players will follow

When: now 8 May

The Journalist said: ↑

I totally ackowedge what the goat has said. To say there is unrest at the cub is an understatement. Many pleyers have questioned the clubs direction and a number of players have made noises about wanting out. Lloris wants out for a start and a number of players will follow

Levy certainly has done a fantastic job with us the past 2 years from almost being title contenders with a team full of flair, excitement and players who liked each other and the manager to a totally disfunctional football club from top to bottom, what a ****er

Back