• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Maybe look him up
He is much more than you describe
Some people think we need another creative midfielder… he can do that
But he also scores goals

Wish I hadn't. He just looks a bit Andy Reid or Xherdan Shaqiri. I can't see Conte being interested in someone so unathletic, it's not really his thing at all.

the latest from Trix... jesus wept.

One week to go and a lot going on. Lots of players being linked and a few more that have not made the media. I'd ignore all the "spurs are interested" headlines right now no matter where they are from, as we have put the feelers out for a lot of players. Especially home grown ones, agents, selling clubs, even people at the club are jumping on them and blowing them out of proportion. If FP likes a player, we've enquired, if AC likes a player we've enquired, if they are being put forward by their agent or one of our scouts and we think they are decent we've enquired, etc etc etc. Zaha, enquiry..... Dan James, enquiry..... Ziyech, enquiry.... Madison, enquiry..... I think you get the point, just because we've asked the question re their availability it certainly doesn't mean we are looking to sign them, because AC doesn't actually want any of them. It costs nothing to ask the question, and knowing the situation allows things to change quickly to best fit the jigsaw.

I have a couple of names we are looking at but even then I'm not convinced they'll go anywhere because FP has a lot of names on his list right now and besides the fact we know one of them needs to be Association trained it'll be a case of how the two we want in best fuse together, both in fit (one of the two HG at least) and also cost.

One thing I'm certain of that I can add is that we are not only looking in this country for the HG option, and have definitely had more than just enquiry contact with one player from overseas and this player has not hit the media yet.

As a closing point it's worth remembering we are not looking to sign the players you lot have watched, we will be signing the players that AC/FP have watched and evaluated. They may well be the same person but very different players.

One week to go and a lot going on. Lots of players being linked and a few more that have not made the media. I'd ignore all the "spurs are interested" headlines right now no matter where they are from, as we have put the feelers out for a lot of players. Especially home grown ones, agents, selling clubs, even people at the club are jumping on them and blowing them out of proportion. If FP likes a player, we've enquired, if AC likes a player we've enquired, if they are being put forward by their agent or one of our scouts and we think they are decent we've enquired, etc etc etc. Zaha, enquiry..... Dan James, enquiry..... Ziyech, enquiry.... Madison, enquiry..... I think you get the point, just because we've asked the question re their availability it certainly doesn't mean we are looking to sign them, because AC doesn't actually want any of them. It costs nothing to ask the question, and knowing the situation allows things to change quickly to best fit the jigsaw.

I have a couple of names we are looking at but even then I'm not convinced they'll go anywhere because FP has a lot of names on his list right now and besides the fact we know one of them needs to be Association trained it'll be a case of how the two we want in best fuse together, both in fit (one of the two HG at least) and also cost.

One thing I'm certain of that I can add is that we are not only looking in this country for the HG option, and have definitely had more than just enquiry contact with one player from overseas and this player has not hit the media yet.

As a closing point it's worth remembering we are not looking to sign the players you lot have watched, we will be signing the players that AC/FP have watched and evaluated. They may well be the same person but very different players.
I need a drink after reading that!

Wow. After all this time, Trix has solved the mystery of how the transfer window works and what lies behind all the media rumours that come to nothing. Thank the lord for Trix, I can stop trying to fathom it all out for myself.

"I have a couple of names we are looking at..." Obviously much too sensitive info to share - what's the betting that if/when we do make another signing, it will be one of those very names that conveniently have not yet made the media that he is holding close to his chest?

Wow. After all this time, Trix has solved the mystery of how the transfer window works and what lies behind all the media rumours that come to nothing. Thank the lord for Trix, I can stop trying to fathom it all out for myself.

"I have a couple of names we are looking at..." Obviously much too sensitive info to share - what's the betting that if/when we do make another signing, it will be one of those very names that conveniently have not yet made the media that he is holding close to his chest?

fudging Blue and Yellow all over again!

And like clockwork hercules comes out with...

I really wish some of us would wake up. I’m not happy, and don’t buy everything the club wants us to believe. Sorry for being so blunt.

Does it every summer window. We're going to do this and that, have names can't mention them. When nothiing happens, the club are clams let it all slip blah blah blah...

Or maybe we got most of our business in before preseason like conte wanted. Now gil wants a chance to get more gametime with the world cup coming up we'll get someone in. But probably nobody major. Sarr staying who can play am if required. Go again next summer as conte has said.

I really wish some of us would wake up. I’m not happy, and don’t buy everything the club wants us to believe. Sorry for being so blunt.

Does it every summer window. We're going to do this and that, have names can't mention them. When nothiing happens, the club are clams let it all slip blah blah blah...

Or maybe we got most of our business in before preseason like conte wanted. Now gil wants a chance to get more gametime with the world cup coming up we'll get someone in. But probably nobody major. Sarr staying who can play am if required. Go again next summer as conte has said.

"Blah blah blah" was the only thing i can digest

Has Conte said that? Not calling you out just would like to see that interview.

He is a bigger tosse r then Trixy, how dumb are those idiots on SC to believe any of their brick.

Who: Herc
Where: SC
When: Today

I can confirm surprisingly we trying to do both at figures i cannot disclose. Apparently Conte keen on both

No mention at all until we were linked, they really are lemons over there.

Who: Herc
Where: SC
When: Today

I can confirm surprisingly we trying to do both at figures i cannot disclose. Apparently Conte keen on both

No mention at all until we were linked, they really are lemons over there.

Trix saying the same. Ally gold on the other hand says all his sources saying we're not after him. So expect them to backtrack today.

Back