• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

The last thing that was said on Thursday. It is absolutely hilarious the brick they come out with.

Who: Trix
When: Today
Where: SC

All gone a bit quiet but a few bits

Spence looked most likely, but not any more.

Langlet not sure why that's being held up all but signed off, but it is being delayed.

Bremer nothing's changed, his partner doesn't want to move to UK, he'd prefer Italy.

All sounds negative and yet I'm being told we still think more in before Korea.

Bastoni as I posted 2 weeks ago deal was not dead, and also interest in Di Lorenzo from Napoli.

So Italy may well still hold the key to what's going on, though with how quiet things have gone I wouldn't be surprised to see a rabbit from the hat situation.

Peoples infatuation of itk is annoying. Twitter complaining about our signings, point out we look to be getting 6 in and have 6 weeks of the window left.

- But blah blah said we won't do buisiness again till next summer.

Well conte said yesterday if the opportunity arises we will bring more in. Pretty sure conte is more itk than anyone on twitter.

Peoples infatuation of itk is annoying. Twitter complaining about our signings, point out we look to be getting 6 in and have 6 weeks of the window left.

- But blah blah said we won't do buisiness again till next summer.

Well conte said yesterday if the opportunity arises we will bring more in. Pretty sure conte is more itk than anyone on twitter.

Don't know think he is faking it. Don't reckon he knows brick.

Dragon on coys

Conte wants 3 more In and big players not Spence like future signings

the interest in zaniolo is real and he’s ahead of maddison in the pecking order but it will be one of those two not both And as I’ve said all summer he wants another big name center half in

a lot depends on shifting the 4 who stayed behind on the Korea trip gio looks first to go , winks we have offers in the 15 range when someone goes to 20-25 he will go , reg a couple of Spanish teams sniffing but nothing firm yet , Tanguy we have zero interest In as yet

we have interest in Jude Bellingham But will be a massive deal in 80-90 million range , the 4 will have to go with decent fees for all plus tanganga etc To fund it

Dortmund are not selling Bellingham this summer especially not for 80m-90m. Also his next move will be to a pool, city or real madrid.

That will happen next summer or the one after for 100m-120m.

Also we will not get decent fees for all of the four we want to sell plus tanganga.

Zero chance Bellingham would just us at the moment. He'd be looking for a team which is much more established in terms of winning trophies and getting to late stages of CL

Anyone know anything about Malinowksy from Atalanta?
My mate who said we would get Zaniolo reckons were after this guy now

Anyone know anything about Malinowksy from Atalanta?
My mate who said we would get Zaniolo reckons were after this guy now

It’s being reported in Italy, seems by the Atalanta press. He’s been linked with Forest recently.

29, banger of a left foot, good numbers but missed a fair bit of last season, 20/21 had 23 goals and assists.

Reckon it’s his agents trying to get Forest to make a move.

It’s being reported in Italy, seems by the Atalanta press. He’s been linked with Forest recently.

29, banger of a left foot, good numbers but missed a fair bit of last season, 20/21 had 23 goals and assists.

Reckon it’s his agents trying to get Forest to make a move.
No idea
Maybe that’s where Enrico head of it

Back