• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK thread January 2018

Who: Hercules
When: 10th January
Where: SC

Guys & Gals! Listen up!
We have DONE business-Brilliant business(y):sneaky:

Will hear within the weeks, through to summer:p

I am excited as a true COYS! No funny emoticons neither
Nice and vague

I don't get many snippets, but Hercules is correct, we've done some business and you'll hear about it by summer.

Last edited:

Guys & Gals! Listen up!

No funny emoticons, other than a :sneaky:, a :p, and would have added a few :D:D:D:eek::eek:. But other than that no funny emoticons.

Guys & Gals! Listen up!

Sanchez on a free from Woolwich ?

Everyone's favorite trumper is back in business! JJetset!

Who: JJ
When: 11th January 2018
Where: Twitter + SC

This was posted by @JUSTINSIGNAL in the discussion thread last night. Credit to him:
http://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/ind...-discussion-thread-7th-january.131367/page-21

"JJ has been active..

I asked him if we have targets to which he replied..

The original JJetset‏@jetsetyid
Replying to @JustinTRAPMAG@jaybothfc
We have targets this window
1f44d.png

and then some else asked if they would make a difference straight away and he said..

Replying to @lee_holla@JustinTRAPMAG@jaybothfc
Big time - straight in
1f44d.png

and then...

Replying to @paddyj2@JustinTRAPMAG and 2 others
We are trying to so it’s up to the other parties"

When it was questioned if the player coming straight in to the team was ITK or opinion JJ popped up to clarify:

"Actually this isn't my opinion this time :)"

----

illK6U.gif

giphy.gif

When @Gutter Boy suggested that according to Everton ITK Barkley was going to Chelsea for £15m I thought it was BS. At least their ITK knew what they were talking about compared to our muppets who do not have a clue.

When @Gutter Boy suggested that according to Everton ITK Barkley was going to Chelsea for £15m I thought it was BS. At least their ITK knew what they were talking about compared to our muppets who do not have a clue.

It says so much about how our club is run these days ... compared to Everton leaking their dealings

I can confirm we are in talks to sign a player from another club before the end of the year. The deal is basically done but it will be announced before the first day of next season.
It says so much about how our club is run these days ... compared to Everton leaking their dealings

I do not doubt that

The thread on the Everton forum where it was being discussed had people saying he'd go there and others saying he wouldn't. It was only us and Chelsea in for him in the summer, so it could just as easily be guesswork.

The thread on the Everton forum where it was being discussed had people saying he'd go there and others saying he wouldn't. It was only us and Chelsea in for him in the summer, so it could just as easily be guesswork.

Could easily be guesswork you say...yes that sums up ITK

Back