• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Bash Fest

I think today is the day !! I can feel it .. Stuff will go down and we will have a Friday signing ha

I think today is the day !! I can feel it .. Stuff will go down and we will have a Friday signing ha

Njie, Yarmelenko, Berahino and Bender are all at Hotspur way right now having a quick cuppa after the first part of their medicals....still, i cannot guarantee that they will be Spurs players by Friday

Njie, Yarmelenko, Berahino and Bender are all at Hotspur way right now having a quick cuppa after the first part of their medicals....still, i cannot guarantee that they will be Spurs players by Friday

happy days .. Still I'd def guarantee and be more confident in those signings than the rubbish they signed few years ago . Not just saying was always sceptical on those .. Soldado biggest let down .. I knew a lot others Wud be meh meh

update....Pedro just popped into the canteen to show off his Super cup winners medal

Yakster: spoke to my man about Werner
said that the deal was almost complete and Werner changed his mind . he said it was very close before and then deal died last minute due to him changing his mind

Ali Z: From what I hear Hernandez, LLorente and Austin not names mentioned.

So Ali Zed you knob what names were mentioned?

can you imagine some dim wit hanging around some people and they go on ..

"...nope he is not mentioned, nor anyone else" - Person A

"so who was mentioned?" Person B

"No one, I was at the buger van outside whl" Person A

"Thats fudging quality ITK" Ali Z

(note to self, read papers and others claiming to be ITK, mash stories = friends, saturday evening on the net sorted)

OMG I can't believe there's actually a thread like this. I officially love this site! Got banned from SC for making one sarcastic comment about an itk bit saying significant movement in and out over the next 48 hours. It was posted on monday, btw... ;)
Also got banned and they didn't even have the decency to tell me why.This place is soooo much more chilled.They have an itk discussion thread where most of the posts are complete drivel but actually make a comment about itk in that thread and you get banned.Got banned from COYS as well,to be more accurate i refused to grovel to them because i started a thread which was on there for all of 5 secs.
As for ITK most of the info is from agents who get there info mostly from other agents and low level employees at clubs.I also believe they deliberately feed info into the media to try and generate movement for their clients which the ITK's feed into the public domain.At best they might hear of a signing 1 hr before its officially announced anyway .I treat it as another segment of the rumour mill.
Incidentally i hear from WUM that Sandro is on his way back in a cut price deal.:D .Probably some time in the next 48 hrs.Poch told Levy how much he regretted the sale.

Also got banned and they didn't even have the decency to tell me why.This place is soooo much more chilled.They have an itk discussion thread where most of the posts are complete drivel but actually make a comment about itk in that thread and you get banned.Got banned from COYS as well,to be more accurate i refused to grovel to them because i started a thread which was on there for all of 5 secs.
As for ITK most of the info is from agents who get there info mostly from other agents and low level employees at clubs.I also believe they deliberately feed info into the media to try and generate movement for their clients which the ITK's feed into the public domain.At best they might hear of a signing 1 hr before its officially announced anyway .I treat it as another segment of the rumour mill.
Incidentally i hear from WUM that Sandro is on his way back in a cut price deal.:D .Probably some time in the next 48 hrs.Poch told Levy how much he regretted the sale.
Be careful, my friend. Don't make fun of 48 hours in this forum. We might not take any of the ITK seriously, but don't mess with 48 hours. :)

Be careful, my friend. Don't make fun of 48 hours in this forum. We might not take any of the ITK seriously, but don't mess with 48 hours. :)
Yup. 48hrs, the suspension status of ex-defenders, Dutch Belgians, badgers and dancing midgets. All sacrosanct.

A couple useless clams will be signed.

A few useless clams will leave.

And by seasons end we'll all be fudgeing disappointed.

The end.
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands (clap clap)
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands (clap clap)
If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands. (clap clap)

Real itk wouldn't announce it to the internet because they wouldn't be itk for long

Back