• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Bash Fest

All latest itk from usual suspects is stuff already out there .. Adebayor in talks since Monday pics everything and still not signed so itk conclusion is ade people clams , prob are but just saying easy to say that ..

Everyone knows we in talks with German club and we supposed to have signed berahino 982 hours ago so again not slagging but everything out there, nothing new

Who: Grey Fox
When: 31st July
Where: SC via Rhodes

Reporting from a balmy 42° Rhodes just had a message saying Adebayor lot are being right ***** and in danger of missing the boat with Villa patience running thin. Talks with Werner happening but struggling with agreement of fee with Berating.

NOTE FROM A&C: I have no idea what 'berating' means or refers to and am assuming its some autocorrect shenenigans on his mobile.

Last edited by a moderator: 22 minutes ago

An imaginary message from an imaginary friend no doubt!....

Ali Z: Told today Kramer still possible wf is mix and match Wermer, Njie, Berhanio and some guy from Juve

Ali Z: it's not conman i might have misheard club.

I have visions of this Ali Z in a darkened car park talking to his source in the shadows, a la Deep Throat from All the President's Men... I couldn't quite hear was was being mumbled to me, and I was too scared to say pardon!
What a fraud!

He's not the first one to claim he can't remember the names he's been told. Being a fan of this club I sure as hell wouldn't forget that sort of thing.

JJetset: John stones is done... Sorry not for us ! we weren't [in for him]!

So now this macaron have inside knowledge at Spurs, Everton and whoever supposedly has signed Stones, Utd or Chelsea i presume. In addition he's posted inside stuff from West Brom re. Berahino, and Villa re. Ade..

How can anyone believe that one single kid on the internett has more insight than anyone else in football??

So now this macaron have inside knowledge at Spurs, Everton and whoever supposedly has signed Stones, Utd or Chel53a i presume. In addition he's posted inside stuff from West Brom re. Berahino, and Villa re. Ade..

How can anyone believe that one single kid on the internett has more insight than anyone else in football??
Nobody does really.

OMG I can't believe there's actually a thread like this. I officially love this site! Got banned from SC for making one sarcastic comment about an itk bit saying significant movement in and out over the next 48 hours. It was posted on monday, btw... ;)

OMG I can't believe there's actually a thread like this. I officially love this site! Got banned from SC for making one sarcastic comment about an itk bit saying significant movement in and out over the next 48 hours. It was posted on monday, btw... ;)
Welcome to the forum where 48 hours is whatever you want it to be. :)

Back