• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Destiny Udogie

darthvader_template_14-e1620661591206.jpg

Glad to see a Nigerian (and yes I know he plays for Italy) signing for the club. I wish him very well and may he be better than other Nigerian-origin LBs e.g. Taiye Taiwo, Ifeanyi Udeze, David Alaba, Celestine Babayaro, Zaidu Sanusi ...

Exciting signing! From what I've seen of him, he looks strong and has terrific initial burst of pace that enables him to beat players. Can use both pegs too, for both passing and shooting.
We might have a real baller on our hands here. Reminds me a bit of Marcelo.

Not only the coolest named cat in town, but a player to be excited about. Still a teenager but has clear ability and a decent physique. All up to him now, he has to develop and learn of course. Great that he's playing first-team football already in a strong league. It will be a step up and cultural change for him next year. Plus he may have two other players in his position to displace, both with valid claims on the position.

The fact he plays in a similar formation is a bonus, shouldn’t beed to adapt too much when he comes here.

Welcome. Please be good.

Very good to see us focusing on the longer term as well this window. Seems a really talented player that will hopefully continue to develop.

Back