• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Isco

You clam! My heart skipped a beat, then my mind went racing back and forth between believeing it and not believeing it for the two seconds it took me to click the thread and open it. So that's the most exciting thing that has happened today. So thank you as well, I guess. :p

Time again for a cheeky bid?

Daily Melee says he's about to be dropped to the bench with Bale back and Real reeling (really!) from loss of £351m stadium naming rights deal with a company mainly controlled by the same folk what own ManCity. Need to sell players now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...id-lose-351m-naming-rights-deal-Bernabeu.html
He would be the perfect player to share the burden with Eriksen IMO. Too expensive for us in both transfer fee and wages though I would imagine. Doubt Real Madrid would sell him either. I would imagine Ronaldo will be on his way this Summer, assuming there is a moneybags club somewhere prepared to pay £100 million and £400k to £500k a week NET for a 32 year old.

He would be the perfect player to share the burden with Eriksen IMO. Too expensive for us in both transfer fee and wages though I would imagine. Doubt Real Madrid would sell him either. I would imagine Ronaldo will be on his way this Summer, assuming there is a moneybags club somewhere prepared to pay £100 million and £400k to £500k a week NET for a 32 year old.
If we bought Isco, would we be under pressure to start him and Eriksen? Could we accommodate them both?

If we bought Isco, would we be under pressure to start him and Eriksen? Could we accommodate them both?

Honestly, there is zero chance that we could sign Isco. Firstly he's been playing more for Real this year, secondly the financial aspects of the deal would be a problem and thirdly many many other teams would come in for him - whilst we're all Spurs fans, not all footballers are so moving to Spurs doesnt have the same appeal for them!!

And that's even after the very valid question which you raise - what would he add, how could we accommodate him, what would it mean for Eriksen etc!!

Back