• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Is this life testing me or trying to warn me.

ricky2tricky4city

Tom Huddlestone
Yesterday evening I was in the car and pulled in to make a phone call, took 30 mins. Went to start the car and it didn't have the power to crank over...I looked and I'd sat there with the lights still on and maybe blasted the heater every now and then, it was effing cold.

You try and start it again, but hey, you no in your heart it ain't happening.

Phone they AA.....it'll be two hours wtf....I'm in the arse end of nowhere, its sub zero and pitch black.

The phone car charger will still juice my phone, good job as I'm down to 15%.

Check Google maps and national rail....wrap myself up, (did I say how effing cold it was) and make the 30min walk/run to the nearest train station.

I've contacted the Mrs and she can pick me up from Chichester at 7pm. All good.

Problem is I need the car to get to the station early tomorrow for today's game. Of course being a Spurs fan and a NLD...this is all I care about and can think about.

I meet the wife, negotiate that she can get up early with me and run me to the station. (She needs the other car for the kids) I request Havant as the Chichester line has engineering works that requires part of the journey to be a 'bus replacement journey'...no thanks. Victoria in 2.5hrs..pah. So all good, as long as I can get to the game, I'm sorted.

Edit: Oh my days, I do not effing believe it. Its 11pm I'm getting my brick together, so we can get out da house smoothly in the morning. Now members card, where is it?.
Yep got it in one, the effing car that's in the arse end of nowhere 1 hr from my house.

All the Mrs can say is, 'its a sign, someone is trying to tell you not to go' and then the most pointless comment of the year 'why don't you just stay at home with me and the kids'. My thought is, I don't think your helping. (Plus of course, STFU)

So of course, I renegotiate the morning start time :)....we get the jump leads and this morning set off to retrieve broken car and of course the most important thing in the world.....my members card (that thankfully was there). I get the car started and conviently I can drive 20 mins to Arundel and get the southern service from there and avoid the bus replacement gonad*s. Whether the car will start when I get back there, who knows. But frankly I couldn't effing care.

Im on the train and off to the NLD........

Nothing. can. stop. me. Yid army.

Last edited:
If you had waited 10 minutes with all the power off, some charge trickles back into the battery and you can start it.

Sometimes.

Edit: Well it all turned out good in the end. The car started at Arundel whoop whoop.

If it was a sign that someone was trying to tell me not to go....well I've proven that to be gonad*s.

And if it was life testing me.....it goes to prove that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

We killed Arsenal today. So they are dead.

Maximum effort from me and maximum effort from my team. Happy days.

Last edited:
'its a sign, someone is trying to tell you not to go'
Kevin-Malone-Laugh.gif

'why don't you just stay at home with me and the kids'
bust1.gif

Back