• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Is Michael Owen now Britain's funniest man

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
I detest this little clown shoe with a passion

BEdaO_7CcAEOopj.jpg

I don't get the hate for Owen. Seems like on the rare few intelligent footballers out there. Yeah he's mercenary, but so's Ekotto.

And one of the few England players that actually turned up in big games, unlike Becks, Lampard, Gerrard etc.

why did the guy just start on owen? is the a back ground to this or did some guy just start having a pop at owen.

Do not really understand twitter, was on it for a bit but it seemed a waste of time for me. Not having a pop at you marky because i like you. But did owen know this guy having a pop at him?

If someone came up to me in the street and give it some i would tell them to fudge off and i have no way of knowing whether they served in the army. I have know 2 soldiers and both were junkies, its why i was friends with them they were great fudging fun but not exactly upstanding members of the community.

Owen was a true world class player before the injuries, i respect him he did more then i ever did in football.

I don't get the hate for Owen. Seems like on the rare few intelligent footballers out there. Yeah he's mercenary, but so's Ekotto.

And one of the few England players that actually turned up in big games, unlike Becks, Lampard, Gerrard etc.

Just detest him I really do, always supposedly injured, all he is bothered about is betting and horses

Beckham against Greece is the best performance i have seen by an england player, but he was hyped to much and was not as good as the hype would have you believe. Gerrad and lampard are scum and obessed with themselves and never cared for england.

Last edited:
Just detest him I really do, always supposedly injured, all he is bothered about is betting and horses

and poker, close friends with tony bloom the brighton chairman who lends him his private jet from time to time. I worked on a building site some 20 odd years ago for Mr Bloom senior. Nice family.

Beckham against Greece is the best performance i have seen by an england player, but he was hyped to much and was not as good as they hype would have you believe. Gerrad and ampard are scum and obessed with themselves and never cared for england.

Exactly. Beckham never did it in a tournament consistently despite supposedly being a world class player.

How was he owned?

One of them was a world class footballer, entertained millions and deserved every penny he earned, and spent on whatever he chose...

The other is a professional killer, that people are kinda fine with, and has the nerve to gloat about it.

Since when did being in the army make you a "better" person then anyone else. I've encountered a few soldiers in my time and some of them (and I stress some) were scum of the earth.

So one of them is a famous, multi millionaire footballer, one of England's top ever goalscorers, played for some of the world's biggest clubs and generally keeps himself to himself.

The other is a professional soldier (aka a killer) who, while of course not his fault, will have been involved in 2 wars that, ironically enough, has made us more of a target and less safe, rather than 'protected' our country against two groups that had neither the ability nor the will to do anything on British soil. And who randomly abuses people on twitter.

Am I missing something?

Got no time for Owen after seeing that vid of him taking the tinkle of a 15 year old kid in goal.

How was he owned?

One of them was a world class footballer, entertained millions and deserved every penny he earned, and spent on whatever he chose...

The other is a professional killer, that people are kinda fine with, and has the nerve to gloat about it.

Have a fudging laugh!

I think I'd argue that playing for England, Man United, Liverpool and Real Madrid and being one of the best known footballers in the country is an incomparably bigger achievement than joining the army. Shame Owen can't reply that.

I've got more respect for soldiers than pansy footballers and if your opinion is the other way round then you need to have a word with yourself!! fudgeng hell lol what the fudge have some of you come to?!?!

I've got more respect for soldiers than pansy footballers and if your opinion is the other way round then you need to have a word with yourself!! fudgeng hell lol what the fudge have some of you come to?!?!

I have no respect for anyone involved with war...

EDIT: I should say an unjustified waste of life posing as a war.

Last edited:
Back