• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Is it more difficult for us to win the league than any other team?

Pirate55

The Last Man Standing 17/18
Apart from games against our established rivals in the top 6 ( Liverpool, the Manks, Arsenal and Chelsea) , we also have hotly contested matches against Wet Spam ( who see us as their cup final) , Leicester ( who have taken against us since their PL win), Southampton ( who still haven't forgiven us for nicking Poch, Toby, Wanyama and PEH) and further local London derbies against Crystal Palace and Fulham.

Does any other club have as many " enemies" ?

I think that the siege mentality suits Jose's psychology and mindset perfectly.

(oops, forgot to hit enter after writing the post)

Apart from games against our established rivals in the top 6 ( Liverpool, the Manks, Arsenal and Chelsea) , we also have hotly contested matches against Wet Spam ( who see us as their cup final) , Leicester ( who have taken against us since their PL win), Southampton ( who still haven't forgiven us for nicking Poch, Toby, Wanyama and PEH) and further local London derbies against Crystal Palace and Fulham.

I'm not sure, this season without fans seems to nullify some of those reasons. Also do Leicester really hate us?

West ham dont seem to get up for the other London games as much as they do ours. Leicester were lucky their title winning year not having any derbies and lenient refs.
This. I’m sure that no fans of Coventry City, Derby County or Nottingham Forrest were cheering Leicester on that season and I doubt that many Aston Villa, Wolves or Birmingham fans were too keen on a Midlands rival having bragging rights either.

Derbies, fact that officiating against us is fudging horrible (while United get bonus points) and our schedule is normally one of the worst in terms of time off (no one else played 4 games in a week).

Today, the back pass, the amount of fouls on PEH, the two or three repeat offenders on the Scum side that couldn't seem to get a yellow no matter what they did. The "foul" Gio conceded on the edge of box, over a season a few of those brick decisions cost you (ala against Saudi Sportswashing Machine)

Think United have more enemies than us. Leeds arguably do too, although not all of them play in the same division. People in general don’t like Spurs but it’s just something we’ve got to deal with. We certainly shouldn’t see it as something that is going to stop us.

I see every game as hotly contested as you can get three points for winning them rather than worrying about whether a club is near to us or not.

Interesting talking about the perception of Spurs though, being hated. If it is true I don't mind it, it's usually a jealously thing (let's face it, as much fun as hating Man Utd is, there'd be less hate if we'd won a bunch of the trophies they did

Bale, walker too - they then lost VDV.. my word their academy must have the best scouts in the country, it's amazing the consistent quality they produce

Bale, walker too - they then lost VDV.. my word their academy must have the best scouts in the country, it's amazing the consistent quality they produce

Their catchment area is huge for youth players which helps a great deal

Back