• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Intervention

Hey guys. I came in this thread just to share a funny advert GG just showed me. It looked really out of place, but the last few posts you boys have made just shows how accurate Google’s algorithm is :)

I like to think Scara puts these on especially to post here ;)

637E7B49-DEB1-4C63-9679-87329B3896EB.jpeg

what...‘never red’?

otherwise he’s like Beetlejuice, once his name is mentioned he’s sure to see :)

I could be wrong, but believe the adds are linked to your search and web history, not the forum. Which in this case is not too embarrassing. Lovely shoes!

Remember when we had infractions? They were great. Why did they disappear, was it because we were throwing orders for them around to the mods like players to the ref for VAR?

Hey guys. I came in this thread just to share a funny advert GG just showed me. It looked really out of place, but the last few posts you boys have made just shows how accurate Google’s algorithm is :)

I like to think Scara puts these on especially to post here ;)

View attachment 8519
If it was red gloves, then we’d be onto a GG classic dating back to the ark!

Back