• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Intervention

That is sad! If Danish or Grays I am sure they will retract any racism?

Are people getting tetchy being cooped up right now. Letting off steam here. But you should not be taking someone else's frustration. Flag the post up, and we'll put it right!

You are bigger than any old nonsense though. Like your style stepping away from baseless nonsense.

It currently feels more tetchy than it has done during my four years or so posting here - and I’ve been as guilty as anyone, hence my withdrawal from s couple of threads.

Understandable in some ways, I suppose. Best avoided if we can though - until we all have Aurier or Hugo back to vent our frustrations on!

It currently feels more tetchy than it has done during my four years or so posting here - and I’ve been as guilty as anyone, hence my withdrawal from s couple of threads.

Understandable in some ways, I suppose. Best avoided if we can though - until we all have Aurier or Hugo back to vent our frustrations on!

So true. Maybe we are looking at it all wrong. Far better to let off steam here than get in a barney with the misses. Who you can't escape to the pub from. So is it actually a positive that people can vent and row here?

I came in to do a bit of lurking and saw this. I am genuinely touched. Right ye bastards, I'll hang around. To be honest, I was thinking early today that during lockdown is probably the wrong time to give up on GG.

One of the reasons I (nearly) left, there is more than one, was that forum is getting a little 4chan'like. Maybe since the beginning of Brexit if I was to guess, everyone seems to have taken a far more entrenched viewpoint, myself included. I had been blocking a fair few posters but in the spirit of this post, I think a clean slate is in order. I can always block you later when you start annoying me again.

COYS.

I came in to do a bit of lurking and saw this. I am genuinely touched. Right ye bastards, I'll hang around. To be honest, I was thinking early today that during lockdown is probably the wrong time to give up on GG.

One of the reasons I (nearly) left, there is more than one, was that forum is getting a little 4chan'like. Maybe since the beginning of Brexit if I was to guess, everyone seems to have taken a far more entrenched viewpoint, myself included. I had been blocking a fair few posters but in the spirit of this post, I think a clean slate is in order. I can always block you later when you start annoying me again.

COYS.

I'd only just got over you. What a wicked game you play...

COYS.

Good man! COYS and COGG!

Back