• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

internet funnies...

d0f49000c9f02a0e46fe9fddf6d03c78.jpg

I just came across this amazon review for a watch...

"The watch is great. It tells you what time it is which is a really cool feature! There is also a strap which makes it easy to have it on your wrist. If there was no strap, it would fall off. Unless you used some strong glue or maybe tape. I would recommend it to anybody who doesn't know what time it is and would like to just be able to find out by looking at the bottom of their arm, towards their hand."

"The watch is great. It tells you what time it is which is a really cool feature! There is also a strap which makes it easy to have it on your wrist. If there was no strap, it would fall off. Unless you used some strong glue or maybe tape. I would recommend it to anybody who doesn't know what time it is and would like to just be able to find out by looking at the bottom of their arm, towards their hand."

THIS WOLF SHIRT has the best internet reviews in existance.

If there was a "love" rather than like, I'd have opted for that here.

Back