• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

internet funnies...

duty_calls.png

Thank you. What a bunch of timewasting ars.eholes.

"I'm not a person, I'm a man. I don't have a license. My person does, but I do not."

What a cretin.

The police are trying to find law breakers and these people, sorry "humanoids", are just wasting their time and trying to be clever.

They deserve everything they get.

Especially the woman screaming "RAPE RAPE RAPE" whilst being handcuffed. Jesus. Talk about crying wolf.

Shameful. With children present as well... presumably those kids will grow up hating the Police and thinking the Police are the enemy rather than a key ingredient in avoiding anarchy.

Thank you. What a bunch of timewasting ars.eholes.

"I'm not a person, I'm a man. I don't have a license. My person does, but I do not."

What a cretin.

The police are trying to find law breakers and these people, sorry "humanoids", are just wasting their time and trying to be clever.

They deserve everything they get.

Especially the woman screaming "RAPE RAPE RAPE" whilst being handcuffed. Jesus. Talk about crying wolf.

Shameful. With children present as well... presumably those kids will grow up hating the Police and thinking the Police are the enemy rather than a key ingredient in avoiding anarchy.

The really absurd thing is that they care to waste their own time with this completely idiotic idea. Not to mention risk getting tickets and jail sentences for thinking they're above the law. Which the clearly aren't.

Even if you principally agree to the idea, which is stupid, by the way, it goes without saying that trying to fight the system this way is just futile. Stupid idiots. I agree, they deserve all the grief they get.

Oh, I laughed so hard. The commentary, the commentary (so watch it wit sound). When the dog starts to ... oh, lord. Too funny. :D

Back