• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Interesting Video City v Spurs

T Bone

Carlo Cudicini
This has nothing to do with anything. Just come accross this by accident.
Thought it might be interesting for y'all.

ps. Good to see Gareth Bale at the end pi$$ed off. We know how you feel!

[video=youtube;a36NTo2LmuQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a36NTo2LmuQ&feature=related[/video]

I wanna fudge the girl in the blue jeans - the one at the end. I will also wanna shut her up - I know and have the tools to do this.

At 12mins 49secs, just before they all come back in after the final whistle you hear someone shout "Lucky Barstewards"
Sounds a lot like Harry...
Then the camera pans and you see him walking down the tunnel...:-k

At 12mins 49secs, just before they all come back in after the final whistle you hear someone shout "Lucky Barstewards"
Sounds a lot like Harry...
Then the camera pans and you see him walking down the tunnel...:-k

It is Harry yeah.

I think there should be punishments from now on.

A double post = Arse avatar
Failed OMT = Walcott avatar

Now there is an issue that I think we will have more Arse avatars than non Arse avatars but fudge it.

Although I had seen this posted already, this is the first time I watched it (too tinkled off before). They should do this at all the clubs, was very interesting watching all the stuff going on. Love Benny still getting dressed on his way out, cool motherfudger.

And yes, DHSF, the one in the blue jeans would fudging get it. Looks like she's an interviewer for Emirates Marketing Project's own channel or radio.

Would be a lot more interesting to see what goes on in the dressing rooms, to be honest.

Ah, City. nope, still can't watch it. I was going to, but then one of my mates (who is a City supporter) came in and moaned about how they shouldn't have been tagged with the 'oil-rich' epithet that comes before their name in FM 2012, since Chelsea weren't getting the same treatment. Nope, can't watch it.

Back